GC at the drive in - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK2 Grand Cherokee Forum > GC at the drive in

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LinePoison Spyder JK Evap SkidRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits

Unread 06-17-2014, 02:35 PM   #16
squat
2011 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by b-kul View Post
yes they do. just pry out the button with your fingers. i have a 2011 and never use the push to start.
I'll check it out when I get in it after work. Would be happy to be wrong. This is still a problem for the 14 owners. It might be a problem for charger/300 owners too. I traded an 11 charger for the 11 GC and the charger key was a rectangle. There was no place to put it in the car.

Unread 06-18-2014, 08:05 AM   #17
squat
2011 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by squat View Post
I'll check it out when I get in it after work. Would be happy to be wrong. This is still a problem for the 14 owners. It might be a problem for charger/300 owners too. I traded an 11 charger for the 11 GC and the charger key was a rectangle. There was no place to put it in the car.
I am wrong about the 11 GC. You can put the key in. I haven't tested it but I hope if you turn it to acc it'll stay on forever.
Unread 06-27-2014, 02:31 PM   #18
MMAXX

Yeah I had the same issue at a picnic every 30 min the music would stop and ruin the fun.
MMAXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-24-2014, 06:27 PM   #19
memiaj
2014 WK 

We had the same problem at the drive in. Was so annoying to turn it back on all the time and my kids weren't happy it kept shutting off. Would love a solution!
memiaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-25-2014, 03:51 AM   #20
TJSport97
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Batteries in cars are very small (and light) these days. I ran one down in less than two hours at a NASCAR race. I wouldn't go to a drive in without a power source/jumper.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.