Front winch bumper design - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK2 Grand Cherokee Forum > Front winch bumper design

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~Advance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 02-17-2012, 09:11 AM   #1
JMP8562

Front winch bumper design

Hello I have been e-mailing back and forth with a vender RE: a front winch bumper that is clean looking to keep the lines of the JEEP and incorprating the look of the m.o.r.e winch bumper for the JEEP jk whats your take on this ? this is the look of it but have it follow the lines of the WK2 ..
if someone is good with photoshoping it would be great to see how it looks

89 lifted wrangler to 95 lifted cherokee to 01 GC now 07 JK 4 DOOR X WITH HIGH ROCK FRONT WINCH BUMPER APPROACH ROLLERS/WARN 9.5TI WINCH WITH UNDER THE HOOD CUT-OFF SWITCH/2.5" SS lift/1"M.O.R.E BL/33" BFG KM2 ON STOCK 17"/RIVER RAIDER ROCKER GUARDS-SLIDERS/OFF ROAD HEROS FASTBACK SOFT TOP/GIBSON DUEL EXHAUST/CUSTOM MADE TRUNK/HELLA FF300/HELLA500 W-WINDSHIELD MOUNTS/DELTA SKYBAR/CARBON FIBER DASH KIT/DUEL AND SINGLE GUAGE PODS WITH VOLT-OIL PRESSURE-OIL TEMP GUAGES/COBRA 75 CB/AND A LOT OF RECOVERY GEAR
JMP8562 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-25-2012, 09:39 PM   #2
JMP8562

worth a bump to see anyone knows
89 lifted wrangler to 95 lifted cherokee to 01 GC now 07 JK 4 DOOR X WITH HIGH ROCK FRONT WINCH BUMPER APPROACH ROLLERS/WARN 9.5TI WINCH WITH UNDER THE HOOD CUT-OFF SWITCH/2.5" SS lift/1"M.O.R.E BL/33" BFG KM2 ON STOCK 17"/RIVER RAIDER ROCKER GUARDS-SLIDERS/OFF ROAD HEROS FASTBACK SOFT TOP/GIBSON DUEL EXHAUST/CUSTOM MADE TRUNK/HELLA FF300/HELLA500 W-WINDSHIELD MOUNTS/DELTA SKYBAR/CARBON FIBER DASH KIT/DUEL AND SINGLE GUAGE PODS WITH VOLT-OIL PRESSURE-OIL TEMP GUAGES/COBRA 75 CB/AND A LOT OF RECOVERY GEAR
Unread 02-25-2012, 10:30 PM   #3
Jackal01

2011 JK Wrangler 

Ill throw my name in the hat and say I would buy one. I am no good at photo shop.

Jackal01 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-26-2012, 04:06 AM   #4
Ungerer

No good
Ungerer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-26-2012, 07:53 AM   #5
JMP8562

Something like this would be great
Unread 02-26-2012, 11:11 AM   #6
2001WyoWJ
2001 WJ 

Mother. Of. God. That is one sick Grand. I've got a line on a '11 Laredo X hemi that a friend of mine is selling me in a few months, and I just found my goal for it! (Not entirely sure how that's going to work, as that it has the air suspension, but I'll cross that bridge when I get to it...)

Wanted - Rock Sliders, Mopar Sub Box. PM me if you're interested in selling them.
2001WyoWJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-28-2012, 07:40 PM   #7
Redstarlover
2001 WJ 

That's looks great, jeep should make it a factory package, they would sell !!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.