Factory Specs - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK2 Grand Cherokee Forum > Factory Specs

Bill Baird Motorsports DIY parts - NalinMFG.comFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 08-31-2013, 06:39 PM   #1
mitchgendron

Factory Specs

Is there a website, where i could input my VIN# and get a complete write up of the vehicle ? Something from the manufacturer ideally.

Manufactured date, stock equipment, off the line list, specs ect....

I bought mine used and other than the dealer sell sheet with listed options, I don't have any specifics of the vehicle itself.

Any suggestions on where to find such info ?

mitchgendron is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-31-2013, 07:11 PM   #2
ColdCase
My Reality Check Bounced

2011 WK 

You used to be able to get a build sheet by emailing Jeep customer support with the request, or maybe it was by signing up as an owner on jeep.com and requesting one. Dunno if they still do that.

A jeep dealer should be able to look it up and print out a copy for you.
Unread 08-31-2013, 07:20 PM   #3
mitchgendron

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdCase View Post
You used to be able to get a build sheet by emailing Jeep customer support with the request, or maybe it was by signing up as an owner on jeep.com and requesting one. Dunno if they still do that.

A jeep dealer should be able to look it up and print out a copy for you.

Thanks Man, I'll check with the dealer.
mitchgendron is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.