Email sales manager? - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK2 Grand Cherokee Forum > Email sales manager?

The NEW Revolution Gear and Axle from 4LowParts.comTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Reply
Unread 03-09-2012, 06:54 PM   #1
PA_Grande
Registered User
1995 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Irwin, PA
Posts: 31
Email sales manager?

I've read the what you paid thread and its very interesting. One of the best tips i saw was to email sales managers directly for the best offers when shopping around. what is the best method for doing this? On the Jeep main website it has request a quote and you can pick all the dealers that you want the info forwarded to... is that a good option?

Buying my first new vehicle in july and it will be a JGC. Just trying to b a smart shopper. Thanks for the help.

PA_Grande is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-09-2012, 06:56 PM   #2
Webb
Registered User
2012 WK 
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Quincy,Massachusetts
Posts: 609
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f309/...today-1338010/
Webb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-10-2012, 05:06 AM   #3
Jdsmitty10
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
Posts: 237
I emailed a couple dealers in my area as well as one an hr away who had low advertised prices. Worked out great for me. Only had one dealer not want to do pricing without me showing up at the dealer. Got my 43k limited for 37700. Should be here next week!
__________________
2012 Limited 4x4 V6 w/ Luxury Package, 20's, 730N, Stone white on black
2012 Toyota Camry SE V6
2007 HD Softail Deuce
Jdsmitty10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-10-2012, 06:32 AM   #4
Webb
Registered User
2012 WK 
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Quincy,Massachusetts
Posts: 609
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdsmitty10 View Post
I emailed a couple dealers in my area as well as one an hr away who had low advertised prices. Worked out great for me. Only had one dealer not want to do pricing without me showing up at the dealer. Got my 43k limited for 37700. Should be here next week!
Almost 6K off that was a great deal,enjoy your new toy.
Webb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-10-2012, 07:18 AM   #5
nonopr01
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: San Juan, Puerto Rico
Posts: 39
6k less and the car is not even at the dealer. WOW.........Lucky you.
nonopr01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-10-2012, 08:01 AM   #6
kkuntz01
Registered User
2012 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Western 'Burbs of Chicago
Posts: 306
Quote:
Originally Posted by PA_Grande View Post
I've read the what you paid thread and its very interesting. One of the best tips i saw was to email sales managers directly for the best offers when shopping around. what is the best method for doing this? On the Jeep main website it has request a quote and you can pick all the dealers that you want the info forwarded to... is that a good option?

Buying my first new vehicle in july and it will be a JGC. Just trying to b a smart shopper. Thanks for the help.

That's an option. In any of your correspondence, after they get back to you with "their best price" ask if that is any better than the Treadlightly price. It may or it may not.

Info on the treadlighly membership and Chrysler affiliate program.

Something else to have in your arsenal. A smart shopper is an informed shopper.
__________________
Sure my rig has seen the trail, but I wheel it like a soccer mom looking for a parking spot at Nordstroms.
kkuntz01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-10-2012, 09:33 AM   #7
Jdsmitty10
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
Posts: 237
Quote:
Originally Posted by nonopr01 View Post
6k less and the car is not even at the dealer. WOW.........Lucky you.
Ya I pretty much told them the dealer who got the lowest price got my business and i am pretty happy with the deal. That does include the 1k rebate
__________________
2012 Limited 4x4 V6 w/ Luxury Package, 20's, 730N, Stone white on black
2012 Toyota Camry SE V6
2007 HD Softail Deuce
Jdsmitty10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-10-2012, 03:38 PM   #8
PA_Grande
Registered User
1995 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Irwin, PA
Posts: 31
I've read about the tread lightly program on here. I forgot to mention that i work for the railroad and get a 1% under invoice discount for employees. I sat down with a sales manager last week to talk about my options and payment blah blah blah. He showed me the white card in the dealers "magic leather book" that shows MSRP and what they paid with a little paper that looked like a reciept. Looked like the laredo i want is 33k MSRP and my disount will get me it for about 30k but thats the only dealer i've talked to so far. I'll do more research when i get my down payment saved up.
PA_Grande is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools


Suggested Threads





Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.