EcoDiesel - Pennzoil Euro L deal - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 Old 04-23-2016, 10:05 AM Thread Starter
91bamayj
2014 WK 

EcoDiesel - Pennzoil Euro L deal

For all you EcoDiesel owners out there that are having trouble finding oil or tired of paying outrageous prices, I found out that Autozone includes Euro L in their Pennzoil Ultra synthetic $29.99 oil change deal. That is if you can find an Autozone that carries it. I happen to be fortunate enough that my local store does stock it, but they are the only one in my tri-county area that does.

So for $29.99 (plus tax) you get 5 qts of Euro L plus an STP filter. Since Autozone doesn't carry the correct filter for the EcoDiesel, I simply choose filters for my other vehicles. You can get at least 2 of the "deals" at the same time, and they run this sale about every 3 months, so I've stock up. After 4 of these deals, I have enough oil for 5 oil changes.

When its all said and done, factoring in $8.99 for each filter, the oil ends up costing less than $6 a quart. But like I said, good luck finding a store that stocks it. If you can't find one, maybe you can get your local store to start stocking it for you.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 04-24-2016, 06:28 PM
saxdogg

Or just get same spec Kendall with Amazon prime for a smoking deal. Forgot the cost. Actually I should erase this since if everyone starts buying it, Amazon will jack up the price.

2015 GC Limited eco diesel
2015 Ram 2500 Cummins 4x4 Lone Star CC
2004 Wrangler X

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.