Easter Eggs - Page 18 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK2 Grand Cherokee Forum > Easter Eggs

Rampage Bowless Soft Top Oconee offroadAlloy USA Still AvailableAdvance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 04-03-2014, 06:48 AM   #256
Racer83L
2014 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bocajrs View Post
I picked up my Mint 2012 JGL with 20K miles last week and I found:
1. 1 Bottle of Grey Goose Vodka (1/4 Full)
2. 1 Dirty Ralph Lauren Tie
3. 1 Sunglasses pouch with cleaning cloth

Looks like someone had a party just before I picked it up
doest it make you wonder what else went on in your WK2... might want to lysol that interior.

Unread 04-08-2014, 01:32 PM   #257
LibGrandCher
2012 WK 

Remote start won't work if rear hatch is open.

Genius or weird , not sure.
LibGrandCher is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-08-2014, 03:14 PM   #258
fwdjeep
2013 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer83L View Post
doest it make you wonder what else went on in your WK2... might want to lysol that interior.
I know for a fact that some of the sales men/women in some dealers take vehicles off the lot disconect speedos and take them up the beach for the weekend bring them back to the yard get the yard staff to give tem a widh and reconect speedo and the back on the lot for sales

Yes I have seen it first hand
Australia
fwdjeep is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-14-2014, 08:10 AM   #259
LazyDriver
2014 WK 

Wk

Quote:
Massive Hidden Cargo Bin: There is a huge cargo compartment under the driver's seat. Same size as the battery compartment under the passenger side, and the lid even has instruction for changing the battery (which isn't in that compartment). - Luckrider
This storage location has various electronic stuff in my 2014 Overland.
LazyDriver is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-15-2014, 07:07 PM   #260
Medpilot
2014 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyDriver View Post
This storage location has various electronic stuff in my 2014 Overland.
Those electronics are for the air suspension.
Medpilot is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-15-2014, 09:54 PM   #261
Jackal01

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medpilot View Post

Those electronics are for the air suspension.
Some of it. I don't have QL and I have electronics in there.

Jackal01 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-15-2014, 10:52 PM   #262
Aquaforest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackal01 View Post
Same here on my 2014. I'm pretty sure I had that storage space on my 2011 Laredo.
Aquaforest is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-17-2014, 08:39 AM   #263
Medpilot
2014 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackal01 View Post
Makes sense, there's lots of room under there. The diagrams that came to mind when I posted above were these two.

Looks like the control module isn't that big and would allow room for other electronics.
Medpilot is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-28-2014, 02:16 PM   #264
JorgenJGC
2011 WK 

Pretty much view this as a bad thing but still a unique item. Even without the key anywhere near the car I can still open my garage door using the homelink button. My audi disabled this unless the car was started, guess I just need to be more careful about being sure the Jeep is locked when in the driveway.
JorgenJGC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-28-2014, 02:45 PM   #265
Racer83L
2014 WK 

My parents have an '05 WK and with theirs you can do the same thing, if the window is open or doors unlocked just reach in and press the home link button and the garage door opens.. Personally I don't have a fancy pants garage so my home link buttons are for decoration only.
Unread 04-28-2014, 03:26 PM   #266
Racer83L
2014 WK 

potential easter egg..

I noticed yesterday, while driving during the day, in the rain.. the headlights come on, but the interior lighting stays at full brightness until the ambient lighting is dim enough to have turned on the headlights normally then the interior lights dimmed like typical night time use. Very cool and awesome feature.
Unread 04-28-2014, 08:26 PM   #267
Jackal01

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
potential easter egg..

I noticed yesterday, while driving during the day, in the rain.. the headlights come on, but the interior lighting stays at full brightness until the ambient lighting is dim enough to have turned on the headlights normally then the interior lights dimmed like typical night time use. Very cool and awesome feature.
Not an Easter egg...standard feature. But cool nonetheless.

Jackal01 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-05-2014, 10:42 AM   #268
JeepGC73
2013 WK 

Quote:
potential easter egg..

Is this a setting in the EVIC? Whenever my headlights come on with my windshield wipers, my interior lights dim even if its bright enough out that they wouldn't come on automatically.
Unread 05-05-2014, 11:22 AM   #269
14summithemi
2014 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibGrandCher View Post
Remote start won't work if rear hatch is open.

Genius or weird , not sure.
Sorry no Easter Egg. By design, 2 reasons. Won't remote start with any door open. Makes sense actually. If you are close enough that you have engaged the vehicle by opening a door why is remote start needed? 2nd reason is safety for the rear anyway. They won't allow you to open lift gate then remote start and let fumes in? Weak I know.
14summithemi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-09-2014, 03:09 PM   #270
JeepGC73
2013 WK 

Quote:
potential easter egg..

No response to my first attempt, so I'll try it again! I read through the manual and didn't see anything addressing this. When I am driving during the day, and I turn my wipers on, I have my headlights set to turn on as well. When they turn on my interior lights dim just like they would if my headlights came on due to low light levels. This will sometimes make it a little difficult to see my radio / EVIC since its still bright out. How do you set it so that the interior lights will not dim when the headlights come on due to the wipers being turned on?

Or are we just talking about turning the dimmer knob up to its first notch?

Thanks everyone

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.