Easter Eggs - Page 17 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK2 Grand Cherokee Forum > Easter Eggs

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 02-06-2014, 08:23 AM   #241
Wraab
2014 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fellows View Post
What's a mystery to me though is getting rid of the key fob button that popped the rear glass open, and more importantly the remote window roll down feature. Rolling down the windows with the fob is my commonly used feature and yet it was only available for 2011.
I'm baffled by the remote window roll down not being available. My 05 infiniti has it but my '14 doesn't?

Wraab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-06-2014, 10:16 AM   #242
nubby105
2011 WK 

Strange clips

What are the clips on either side of the rear cargo section? There are two on each side, just behind the piece the cargo net hooks on.
nubby105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-06-2014, 11:01 AM   #243
function12
2014 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nubby105 View Post
Strange clips

What are the clips on either side of the rear cargo section? There are two on each side, just behind the piece the cargo net hooks on.
to hold your walmart bags.
function12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-06-2014, 11:03 AM   #244
function12
2014 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraab View Post
I'm baffled by the remote window roll down not being available. My 05 infiniti has it but my '14 doesn't?
too many flooded vehicles would be my guess. I personally know of 3 cars that got totaled because the windows and sunroof all got opened automatically during a rain storm.
Unread 02-06-2014, 11:32 AM   #245
bocajrs
2012 WK 

I picked up my Mint 2012 JGL with 20K miles last week and I found:
1. 1 Bottle of Grey Goose Vodka (1/4 Full)
2. 1 Dirty Ralph Lauren Tie
3. 1 Sunglasses pouch with cleaning cloth

Looks like someone had a party just before I picked it up
bocajrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-06-2014, 11:44 AM   #246
Jackal01

2012 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bocajrs View Post
I picked up my Mint 2012 JGL with 20K miles last week and I found:
1. 1 Bottle of Grey Goose Vodka (1/4 Full)
2. 1 Dirty Ralph Lauren Tie
3. 1 Sunglasses pouch with cleaning cloth

Looks like someone had a party just before I picked it up
What is JGL? Liberty?

'12 Laredo V6 ORA1|Terra Grappler 265-70-17|MB TKO 17x8.5|Silverstar Ultra low beams|Mopar Front and Rear WK2 slush mats|RRO 2.5" lift
BWoody extended sway bar links|K&N 77 Series Intake|Gibson Exhaust | Viair OBA | RRO Combo Winch mount| Q9000S winch| KC ProSport HID Hilites

Items for sale. See my thread for pictures. PM for details.

K&N 77 series cold air intake

Cobra 75 CB radio
Jackal01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-06-2014, 12:03 PM   #247
bocajrs
2012 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackal01 View Post
What is JGL? Liberty?
Limited
bocajrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2014, 03:14 AM   #248
Muzzy73
2013 WK 

I understand everyone knows that you can stream audio from your mobile phone to the car sound system. Other day I tried playing a videos file on my phone and streaming audio to my system. It worked perfectly. Brought great sense to video with the surround sound system of the car.
Muzzy73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2014, 07:45 AM   #249
Fellows
2011 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by function12
too many flooded vehicles would be my guess. I personally know of 3 cars that got totaled because the windows and sunroof all got opened automatically during a rain storm.
I've heard this theory before but I don't think its true. It's impossible to roll down the windows remotely by accident. You have to unlock the Jeep with the remote, then hold down the unlock button on the second press for a few seconds to get it to roll down. As soon as you let off it stops. If you still manage to pull this off by accident and it rains and floods your Jeep, it's because God hates you.
Fellows is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2014, 01:37 PM   #250
function12
2014 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fellows View Post
I've heard this theory before but I don't think its true. It's impossible to roll down the windows remotely by accident. You have to unlock the Jeep with the remote, then hold down the unlock button on the second press for a few seconds to get it to roll down. As soon as you let off it stops. If you still manage to pull this off by accident and it rains and floods your Jeep, it's because God hates you.
I am telling you. I PERSONALLY know of 3 cars that got totaled because of this. This is NOT something I read, heard, friend of a friend, or saw on TV. One of the 3 was my mother lexis RX330 during tropical storm Allison here in Houston. On her car it is was press an hold a button for X number of seconds. She claim it happened while the fob was in her purse. This is also the lady the some how reprograms the TV remote once a month. So who knows. All I know is was the sunroof and all the windows were down during a storm that Houston got 17 inches of rain in less 24 hours.
Unread 02-10-2014, 05:31 PM   #251
Rdrakea
2011 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraab View Post
I recently traded my '11 Overland for a '14 Summit and just realized this weekend the remote roll down feature is gone.
Unread 02-11-2014, 08:16 AM   #252
Wraab
2014 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by function12 View Post
I am telling you. I PERSONALLY know of 3 cars that got totaled because of this. This is NOT something I read, heard, friend of a friend, or saw on TV. One of the 3 was my mother lexis RX330 during tropical storm Allison here in Houston. On her car it is was press an hold a button for X number of seconds. She claim it happened while the fob was in her purse. This is also the lady the some how reprograms the TV remote once a month. So who knows. All I know is was the sunroof and all the windows were down during a storm that Houston got 17 inches of rain in less 24 hours.
I'm still not buying it. And I know on my Infiniti that you can't even open the sunroof with the remote. Sounds like someone forgot to roll up their windows.

Anywho - it's still stupid that you can't use the remote to drop the windows.
Wraab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-25-2014, 07:14 PM   #253
Bostonian
2014 WK 

I am not sure whether this has been reported, and whether it counts as an egg.

On the '14 8.4AN Uconnect screen, the Navigation soft button in the main screen. That
soft button is not merely a logo. It actually shows the vehicle's heading direction in
letter(s), the same as the one shown at the top of the screen. I found that one at the
top of the screen is too plain as it blends in with other info. This one at the center of
the Nav logo is much quick to locate and glean.
Bostonian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-25-2014, 10:10 PM   #254
Racer83L
2014 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bostonian View Post
I am not sure whether this has been reported, and whether it counts as an egg.

On the '14 8.4AN Uconnect screen, the Navigation soft button in the main screen. That
soft button is not merely a logo. It actually shows the vehicle's heading direction in
letter(s), the same as the one shown at the top of the screen. I found that one at the
top of the screen is too plain as it blends in with other info. This one at the center of
the Nav logo is much quick to locate and glean.
I also noticed this this morning..(got the jeep last night) I like the way it looks.
Unread 04-02-2014, 04:31 PM   #255
Aquaforest

LOL, just noticed there's a chord that holds up the cargo floor cover when you want to get access to the spare and storage bins.
Aquaforest is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.