door impact sensors? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK2 Grand Cherokee Forum > door impact sensors?

NEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WDRear Disc Brake Conversion Kit- TJ,YJ,XJSWAG 50 Cal Ammo Can Mount With M2A1 Can

Unread 04-04-2011, 02:09 PM   #1
DHPmike
1989 MJ Comanche 

door impact sensors?

Im working on 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokees, installing armor inside and the related materials. Anyway, we install armor plate in the doors. This involves removing and replacing the impact sensors for the airbags. Well it turns out that someone has lost 3 of them. We are doing 5 of these and now we are down to the last one and cant find the sensors anywhere.

Anyone know where I might find an impact sensor for these?

They are supposedly on national backorder. I just thought that someone might have a lead on where to find these. any help is greatly appreciated.

Unread 04-04-2011, 07:16 PM   #2
LuckRider
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Give a call to Dick Hanna Jeep in Washington. They are the best dealership I have ever talked too, and they have very knowledgeable staff. They should be able to get you PNs and maybe even parts. They are a vendor on here and offer the best prices possible.
JFI Member #7: Helping out the Scammed
2004 Rubi: Ready to Kill the Chrome!
Totaled and Gone: Mostly Stock 2005 I6 Patriot Blue TJ: Monstaliner (Write-Up) BESRK Rear Bumper, Hella 500s
Do the Jeep Wave :D 0|||||||0 Take 95% of what I say as a joke/sarcasm!-Thomas
LuckRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-06-2011, 04:10 AM   #3
DHPmike
1989 MJ Comanche 

Thanks for the help. I found some thanks to the great help of the dealers.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.