Do you off-road much ? - Page 6 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK2 Grand Cherokee Forum > Do you off-road much ?

Attention to the TJ owners 1996-2006 NEW LED LIGHT OPTIONSBds fox ipf 2.0 racing series shocks now available at rockFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

View Poll Results: Do you take your GC on an off-road trip more than once or twice a year ?
Yes 33 48.53%
No 35 51.47%
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

Unread 05-19-2013, 03:00 PM   #76
Jackal01

2012 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by zamerzant View Post
went for a water fording today after one hour travel and had much fun,n sometimes when i went in deep it felt scary but exciting at the same time.put if on off road 2 and 4WD low.

but after half an hour when i was driving bout 20-30 km/hr heard strange noise coming from the disks and looked like as if two metal plates grinding together
anyway let mi jeep rest for bout half an hour and the noise is gone!!!
overall it was amazing.
How deep was the water throughout?

'12 Laredo V6 ORA1|Terra Grappler 265-70-17|MB TKO 17x8.5|Silverstar Ultra low beams|Mopar Front and Rear WK2 slush mats|RRO 2.5" lift
BWoody extended sway bar links|K&N 77 Series Intake|Gibson Exhaust | Viair OBA | RRO Combo Winch mount| Q9000S winch
Jackal01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-19-2013, 09:48 PM   #77
zamerzant
2012 WK 

From 20-80cm .sorry bout units here we use these.
zamerzant is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-25-2013, 01:41 PM   #78
Trespasser
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WK2OZJEEP View Post
Mine is the wk2 I'm the only loopy one who takes a new car and thashes it.
Fantastic video. At about 6 minutes in things got a little crazy for that WK2- thought it was heading toward a roll

I like that you're beating the crap out of the new grand to see what they can really do!
Trespasser is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-31-2013, 04:57 AM   #79
WK2OZJEEP

When u own a wk2 u get used to get it off balance. I have had it much worse than that before, not a good feeling when your wheels are sea sawing 3-4 foot in the air. But it really makes you feel like your alive!
WK2OZJEEP is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.