Difficulty Uploading Pictures To Media Hard Drive - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK2 Grand Cherokee Forum > Difficulty Uploading Pictures To Media Hard Drive

NEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WDUSA Standard Chromoly Front Axle Shaft Kits with Dana 30 4Rugged Ridge Modular XHD Snorkel Now for both 3.8L and 3.6

Unread 01-14-2014, 12:29 PM   #1
erikanicole
2013 WK 

Difficulty Uploading Pictures To Media Hard Drive

Hi everyone! I just purchased a 2013 Grand Cherokee Laredo and have yet to successfully upload a photo from my phone or jump drive to the vehicle's hard drive.

As far as my phone is concerned, I've come to terms with the fact that the system is not entirely compatible with the Samsung Galaxy S4...I've connected it to UConnect, but can not pull media files from the smart phone.

My second approach was to use my jump drive to transfer the files; I have watched numerous YouTube "how to" videos, made sure the drive was formatted correctly and that the photos were as well, yet everytime I plug it into the USB port, it responds with "No files found on USB".

I believe I am working with UConnect 430.

Has anyone else encountered issues such as this? And if so, is there a solution? I'd like to avoid returning to the dealership if there is a quick fix available.

Please let me know

Thank you!

-Erika

erikanicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-14-2014, 04:35 PM   #2
lawbreaker
2012 WK 

I've read you have to have one mp3 song with the pics and it will see the pics.
lawbreaker is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.