Diesel US Availability - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK2 Grand Cherokee Forum > Diesel US Availability

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueThanksgiving/Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deals at JeepinOutfBlack Friday Sale!!

Unread 05-23-2013, 07:21 PM   #16
grogie
M-F: Cell Block #4533

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave2002ti View Post
Lets see havent had a pay raise in 3 years, Congress and tax payer all think we are lazy and do nothing all day. Just a bunch if file clerks. Back when times were good and the folks in private industry were getting pay raises of 10%+ Feds werent. We got around 3%. Health insurance premiums keep going up.
You're the perfect example of why we need to downsize government.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbagabba View Post
Hopefully they will eventually pair it up with a Laredo with ORA I and QD II. + RRO lift, + nice tires and rockrails. and/or Trailhawk with diesel would be great
I'd really like to see the diesel in Laredo myself. I think I'll wait a little longer and see?

Red Jeep Club #345
2006 TJ Sport
2004 KJ Limited
2013 Off-Road Trailer

grogie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-24-2013, 05:22 AM   #17
Dave2002ti
Web Wheeler
2012 WK 

And

[QUOTE=grogie;15472894]You're the perfect example of why we need to downsize government.

You the perfect example why folks shouldnt listen to Sean Hannity and his bottom Rush Limbaugh.

Just FYi EPA started furloughs today
Dave2002ti is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-24-2013, 09:23 AM   #18
loveracing1988

Quote:
Originally Posted by grogie View Post

I'd really like to see the diesel in Laredo myself. I think I'll wait a little longer and see?
I would love to see either a hemi or the diesel with the Laredo along with quadra drive. That is the only reason I want a limited. I just wanted a hemi but it wasn't worth 8k to me. I would have loved to get the diesel but that really wasn't worth it when you go from a Laredo to the limited plus the lux 2 package.
loveracing1988 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-24-2013, 10:24 PM   #19
Texasreb
2013 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave2002ti View Post
You the perfect example why folks shouldnt listen to Sean Hannity and his bottom Rush Limbaugh.

Just FYi EPA started furloughs today

WOW Dave2002ti you are a broken record. You should try the private sector if you want private sector money. Just remember it is not as secure and comfy as working for us taxpayers who don't deserve you or your efforts. Before you reply I'm right leaning, guess again, I fit neither party, I'm economically conservative and socially liberal.

I just read a pretty good review of the diesel, but alas no launch date in the article. The article did say they have shipped to Chrysler 60,000 of the engines already. I might have to trade in my 13 overland 5.7 for one.

http://www.dieselpowermag.com/featur...l/viewall.html
Texasreb is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.