Delivery Date - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK2 Grand Cherokee Forum > Delivery Date

Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 11-29-2011, 09:08 PM   #1
LMust145

Delivery Date

I ordered a Jeep GC Laredo 4x4 Trail Rated in True Blue Pearl on November 4th. I spoke to the dealer today and he said it will be read by Friday Dec 2nd. Is this a record or something? I have seen horror stories on this site.

LMust145 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-30-2011, 12:57 PM   #2
superserialMBP
2012 WK 

I hope my wait isn't long. I ordered a Laredo X on 11/12, received an email from Jeep that they were beginning the production process on 11/18 and nothing since then. I figured I'd contact my dealer sometime next week just to ask if they have any updates.

How long was it between that first confirmation email from Jeep (received the order, gathering parts) and the next one they sent (production begun)?
superserialMBP is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-30-2011, 04:32 PM   #3
LMust145

5-6 days
LMust145 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-30-2011, 08:30 PM   #4
BobsWK2
2014 WK 

I ordered my 12 Overland on 10/25 and picked it up on 11/23. Not bad considering it had a long train ride to the west coast.
BobsWK2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-01-2011, 11:46 AM   #5
superserialMBP
2012 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMust145 View Post
5-6 days
Hmm, it has been 13 days since I got the first email from Jeep stating they received my order and are beginning the build process. Every morning I check my inbox with anticipation to see the next Jeep email
Unread 12-01-2011, 12:27 PM   #6
txwest
2012 WK 

I only received the first email. Never got another one except from the dealer with the online tracking info.

Past Jeeps:
'80 CJ-7 I6 4x4 Std
'86 Comanchee I4 4x4 Std
'99 WJ Laredo 4.0 4x4 AWD
txwest is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-01-2011, 12:48 PM   #7
superserialMBP
2012 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by txwest View Post
I only received the first email. Never got another one except from the dealer with the online tracking info.
That makes me feel better. I was worried I maybe picked some group of options that they don't typically make so it was holding things up or something. Jeep's order tracking system must just not be used very well by them eventhough the first email said I'd get emails throughout the process.
Unread 12-01-2011, 01:10 PM   #8
txwest
2012 WK 

No, I picked one with everything, except some stuff that a person would get just because it comes with them, but mine was built on what I would think was a normal schedule. But like I said, only one Chrysler branded email. Nothing after that.

Past Jeeps:
'80 CJ-7 I6 4x4 Std
'86 Comanchee I4 4x4 Std
'99 WJ Laredo 4.0 4x4 AWD
txwest is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.