Dealer cost for accessories - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK2 Grand Cherokee Forum > Dealer cost for accessories

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineThe Solution to Radius Arm Bind - Meet Lock-N-LoadFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options!

Unread 01-17-2011, 05:54 PM   #1
bluehorizons
2011 WK 

Dealer cost for accessories

Does anyone have any reliable information concerning what dealer cost is for some of the aftermarket accessories? I negotiated parts/accessories at cost with the sale, and now the parts dept is telling me that there is only a few dollars 'profit' on some of the things I want to order, which I am finding very difficult to believe. Any info you can pass along would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

-- Matt

bluehorizons is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-18-2011, 03:08 PM   #2
Kolak
Vendor

The margins in accessory items are far slimmer than replacement parts. It varies from item to item but typically dealer cost should be about 25% off list price.
kolak@aol.com or kolak@kolakperformance.com
Kolak is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-19-2011, 06:41 AM   #3
mrpositraction

Get me the part numbers and I will get you cost.

mrpositraction@gmail.com <----send them to my email, I don't visit this site too often

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.