Dealer cost for accessories - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK2 Grand Cherokee Forum > Dealer cost for accessories

Dana 30/ Dana 44 Chromoly shaft Kits- ECGSFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201

Unread 01-17-2011, 05:54 PM   #1
bluehorizons
2011 WK 

Dealer cost for accessories

Does anyone have any reliable information concerning what dealer cost is for some of the aftermarket accessories? I negotiated parts/accessories at cost with the sale, and now the parts dept is telling me that there is only a few dollars 'profit' on some of the things I want to order, which I am finding very difficult to believe. Any info you can pass along would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

-- Matt

bluehorizons is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-18-2011, 03:08 PM   #2
Kolak
Vendor

The margins in accessory items are far slimmer than replacement parts. It varies from item to item but typically dealer cost should be about 25% off list price.
kolak@aol.com or kolak@kolakperformance.com
Kolak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-19-2011, 06:41 AM   #3
mrpositraction

Get me the part numbers and I will get you cost.

mrpositraction@gmail.com <----send them to my email, I don't visit this site too often

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.