Deal cooking, thoughts? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK2 Grand Cherokee Forum > Deal cooking, thoughts?

JK Vent Covers - NalinMFGRCV Axles at CCORPoison spyder items @ oconee off road 706 534 9955

Unread 03-28-2014, 09:58 PM   #1
jtc411

Deal cooking, thoughts?

Hi all...went and test drove a 2014 JGC Limited and absolutely loved it. They have some good specials going on and they are offering a no option Limited for 35,582. I'm looking at leasing and we haven't gotten into numbers yet as they are calling around to see if they can get me more for my trade. I owe 20k on my current car and they offered me 17k...I told them I can't go any lower than 18k so I'm waiting to hear back on that. If they come back at that total with rolling the 2k in, I'd be at 37,582 before TTL. True car lists invoice at 37,759. So even with the negative equity I'd still be a couple hundred dollars under invoice. I have about 5k I can put down on the car. Assuming TTL is around 1300 here I'd have a capitalized cost of around 34k. Would it be reasonable to expect a lease payment of under 350 on that? Thanks all!!

jtc411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2014, 12:23 PM   #2
DRKRED12

Limited lease financing $31,600.00 at $303.00 monthly payments on the jeep build website. Easy tool to use to give you a ballpark figure. Sounds like you would be where you would want your payments or maybe even a little less.
DRKRED12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.