I see no problem with the OPs question, but it could have been worded a bit differently.
The forum guidelines are:
"As times and members change within this group, some questions may be asked over and over again ...
- - For the oldtimers, please be patient with those who are new.
- - To those who are new, you can search the online databases for answers to your questions. If you feel the answers found do not satisfy you, please don't hesitate to post your question here.
- - Sometimes the answers you are looking for may be in other sections, check there as well, as many questions that are asked about the Compass or Patriot may also apply to other models
- - Don't forget the general sections under "OffRoad Performance" as there is lots of great information in there as well.
- - These forums are here to help in a positive and good natured way, don't be too shy to ask a question or respond with worth while information.
Golden Rule - Respect Yourself & Others
- Respect yourself and respect others, or else you will be banned without warning and the ban will never be released.
- We cannot stress enough how important it is to SEARCH this forum for answers before starting a new thread. This forum has been around for some time and countless topics have been discussed multiple times. Google is a great tool as well.
Click here for searching Jeep Forum guidance (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showt...p?p=6875600%94