Chrome molding around the windows - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK2 Grand Cherokee Forum > Chrome molding around the windows

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectSavvy Aluminum Gas Tank SkidFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 05-13-2013, 06:07 PM   #1
Tank0428

Chrome molding around the windows

Good evening everyone,

I am looking for some insight on completing my 2012 altitude all black trim. I have plasti dipped the emblems and chrome piece on the bumper now I am just looking to do the molding around the windows. I read its a pain to plati dip this and also talked to a friend who owns a body shop to see if he would paint it.
Anyone have any suggestions on to accomplish this? Do they sell a black molding strip to replace this one or is it worth paiting?

Tank0428 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.