To buy or not to buy a 2014 Grand Cherokee - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK2 Grand Cherokee Forum > To buy or not to buy a 2014 Grand Cherokee

Jeep Grand Cherokee Mirror - Side ViewJeep Grand Cherokee Headlight AssembliesThe Retrofit Source / JW Speaker LED Headlight GROUP BUY!

Unread 01-08-2014, 07:44 PM   #1
norge2000

To buy or not to buy a 2014 Grand Cherokee

I am considering purchasing a 2014 Jeep grand Cherokee in the next 3-4 months. I was interested in what people think of the 3.6L V6 engine reliability and the Quadra Drive I vs Quadra Drive II 4 wheel drive.

Thanks.

norge2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2014, 07:52 PM   #2
Jackal01

2012 WK 

Greetings.

Have you tried the search function on the forum? There is a decent amount of input, opinions and discussion about your questions. It works well. I know some forums have bad search functions but this one does well.

Also, check out the rules and guidelines when you have a chance. We try to minimize the dead horses as much as possible.

Items for sale. See my thread for pictures. PM for details.

K&N 77 series cold air intake

Cobra 75 CB radio
Jackal01 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.