bushwacker wk2 fender flares at sema - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK2 Grand Cherokee Forum > bushwacker wk2 fender flares at sema

Rugged Ridge 07-14 JK Sherpa Roof Rack available @ Oconee Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!Great prices on seating!--Oconee Off-Road

Unread 05-09-2013, 04:23 PM   #46
JMP8562

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgiuliani View Post
conĚcept [kon-sept]
noun
1. a general notion or idea;

Seriously? You don't see the similarity?

Bolt-on fender flares with fake exposed bolt heads.

Those don't look like the same general notion to you?

Oh, here, I also attached a quick image to you can see what I'm looking at a little more clearly.
LMFAO still do not see the same thing as you. What i see is a billy pick-em-up truck wanna-be with wanna-be fender flairs that Belong on a dump truck OR if that had 37-42" tires and a 6" lift the flairs might be "WAIT FOR IT"---"WAIT FOR IT" PROPORTIONAL (adjective ) corresponding in size or intensity !!!

89 lifted wrangler to 95 lifted cherokee to 01 GC now 07 JK 4 DOOR X WITH HIGH ROCK FRONT WINCH BUMPER APPROACH ROLLERS/WARN 9.5TI WINCH WITH UNDER THE HOOD CUT-OFF SWITCH/2.5" SS lift/1"M.O.R.E BL/33" BFG KM2 ON STOCK 17"/RIVER RAIDER ROCKER GUARDS-SLIDERS/OFF ROAD HEROS FASTBACK SOFT TOP/GIBSON DUEL EXHAUST/CUSTOM MADE TRUNK/HELLA FF300/HELLA500 W-WINDSHIELD MOUNTS/DELTA SKYBAR/CARBON FIBER DASH KIT/DUEL AND SINGLE GUAGE PODS WITH VOLT-OIL PRESSURE-OIL TEMP GUAGES/COBRA 75 CB/AND A LOT OF RECOVERY GEAR
JMP8562 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-09-2013, 05:04 PM   #47
Alaska-HWY JK

Not as ugly as th JK pocket flares, but ugly is ugly. Takes away from the body lines and the fake bolts are gross looking. Also look at how many of the bro-trucks have them with the fake bolts that have fallen off. Bushcrapper!
Spend your money on something worthwhile.
Alaska-HWY JK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-09-2013, 05:17 PM   #48
JMP8562

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaska-HWY JK View Post
Not as ugly as th JK pocket flares, but ugly is ugly. Takes away from the body lines and the fake bolts are gross looking. Also look at how many of the bro-trucks have them with the fake bolts that have fallen off. Bushcrapper!
Spend your money on something worthwhile.
YES I had a set on my JK (won them in a raffle) i took them on a trail ride AND wallah passenger side destroyed
jeep-bumper.jpg  
89 lifted wrangler to 95 lifted cherokee to 01 GC now 07 JK 4 DOOR X WITH HIGH ROCK FRONT WINCH BUMPER APPROACH ROLLERS/WARN 9.5TI WINCH WITH UNDER THE HOOD CUT-OFF SWITCH/2.5" SS lift/1"M.O.R.E BL/33" BFG KM2 ON STOCK 17"/RIVER RAIDER ROCKER GUARDS-SLIDERS/OFF ROAD HEROS FASTBACK SOFT TOP/GIBSON DUEL EXHAUST/CUSTOM MADE TRUNK/HELLA FF300/HELLA500 W-WINDSHIELD MOUNTS/DELTA SKYBAR/CARBON FIBER DASH KIT/DUEL AND SINGLE GUAGE PODS WITH VOLT-OIL PRESSURE-OIL TEMP GUAGES/COBRA 75 CB/AND A LOT OF RECOVERY GEAR
JMP8562 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-10-2013, 05:36 AM   #49
FranksWK
2005 WK 

Lmao
FranksWK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-13-2013, 11:14 AM   #50
j45on114

just ordered a set for my slut cant wait! im super excited i have been waiting for these to come out. pics with the flairs soon to come!
182537-lg.jpg

Last edited by j45on114; 11-16-2013 at 10:49 AM.. Reason: ...
j45on114 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-13-2013, 02:48 PM   #51
Jackal01

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by j45on114 View Post
just ordered a set for my slut cant wait! im super excited i have been waiting for these to come out. pics with the flairs soon to come!

Jackal01 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-14-2013, 06:50 AM   #52
hur1ey02
2011 WK 

I bought them a few days after they were released. Great fitment - please have pry tools before you start installation. It's a PITA without them haha. It took couple of weeks for mine to come in. At that time, they weren't being made until ordered. 4WD Hardware had the best price/no shipping when I purchased (if anyone's interested). I painted my hardware back as well. I think it looks a lot better that way.

A side note: Depending on your rails, you may have a few issues there. If I remember correctly, I was thinking about issues with the OE rails when I installed mine - it might've been one of the key anchor points on either front or back.. I can't remember.
jeep.jpg

2004 TJ RME (Flame Red)
hur1ey02 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-15-2013, 08:01 AM   #53
MickinNY
2013 WK 

I'm not following your side note. What do the rails have to do with these fender flares? Maybe I need more coffee....
MickinNY is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-15-2013, 08:20 AM   #54
hur1ey02
2011 WK 

It's been a while since I installed them, but depending on the trimming and stuff that *some* of the rails require, it could conflict with the mounting points on the bushwackers. I was hoping someone with mopar rails would get the bushwackers and confirm that mounting points are okay. I think it was the bottom point on the rear flare that might conflict. i think one of the mounting points went into the side trim.
2004 TJ RME (Flame Red)
Unread 11-15-2013, 06:23 PM   #55
j45on114

got mine installed so happy how they look! new wheels and bigger tires coming very soon! perfect fit even with oem rock rails.

photo-2.jpg  
j45on114 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-18-2013, 11:51 AM   #56
hur1ey02
2011 WK 

Looks great, jason!
2004 TJ RME (Flame Red)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.