Picked up my new 2014 GC Limited on Thursday. Non-HID. Starting to tackle some of the exterior lighting.
I ordered the following already:
- H11 - Osram Night Breaker Unlimited for low beams and fogs
- 9005 - Osram Night Breaker Unlimited for high beams
- 3157 P21 LED Philips (w/resistor kit for CANbus) for rear stop/signal
A few questions for you all:
- Are the DRL on the non-HID 2014s just the H11 low beams or is there a separate DRL bulb?
- What do you recommend for the front turn signals and side markers? I'm looking for better clarity/luminosity vs stock. LED?