Black dust in the rear!! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK2 Grand Cherokee Forum > Black dust in the rear!!

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!

Unread 11-30-2013, 01:17 PM   #1
jarueda13
2011 WK 

Ever since I put eibach performance suspension I notice a black powder wise dust in the rear of the car, it goes to the sides and all over the tail gate. Today I notice it in front a bit. I don't know if it's brake dust or the exhaust. It's annoying does anybody else have this problem or any ideas where it might be coming from. Thanks. 11 HEMI.

jarueda13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-08-2013, 04:11 PM   #2
ICEChargerRT
2012 WK 

I'll bet its just brake dust.
ICEChargerRT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-08-2013, 04:16 PM   #3
13ovsummit
2013 WK 

Well, since it only started happening after you installed the eibach stuff I'm guessing you may have some tire rubbing going on. Have you taken a good look at all the tires, etc.?
13ovsummit is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.