Any ideas for some new shoes? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK2 Grand Cherokee Forum > Any ideas for some new shoes?

15 x 8 Black D-Window Steel Wheels Set of 4Truc-Lite LED Headlights! OCONEE OFF-ROAD 706-534-9955USA Standard Chromoly Front Axle Shaft Kits with Dana 30 4

Unread 11-26-2011, 08:20 PM   #1
jchochla

Any ideas for some new shoes?

Hello, im looking to buy a set of summer rims. My only idea so far was to get a set of the old SRT8 rims, but im not so sure that it'll look good.

If you guys could post some recomondations, that'd be great!

Thanks

jchochla is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-28-2011, 11:52 AM   #2
Jeep_addicted
2011 WK 

In the picture thread I think I saw on 2011 with a set of SRT styled wheels go look there for ideas on that what sizes and with widths actually look like on the SUV.
Jeep_addicted is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-28-2011, 04:41 PM   #3
jchochla

Yea thats where i found the picture. It was on a black GC. I can't seem to find too many people that put like 20" or 22"s on there GC. Which i think some cars would look better with aftermarket rims.
jchochla is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.