Any deals on Sirius traffic or Travel Link? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK2 Grand Cherokee Forum > Any deals on Sirius traffic or Travel Link?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 05-15-2013, 02:22 PM   #1
mpuzach
2012 WK 

Any deals on Sirius traffic or Travel Link?

My 12-month free trial ended on Sunday and they've already cut me off. I was able to negotiate a year of service for $77 but that doesn't include traffic or Travel Link. I called and the best they'd do was $3.99/mo. for traffic and $1.99/mo. for Travel Link. Has anyone here found a way to get a better deal? Thx.

mpuzach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-15-2013, 03:00 PM   #2
nyrhockey23

the best deal is to keep it shut off, but i guess that's just me as i have little need for satellite radio.
nyrhockey23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-15-2013, 07:34 PM   #3
jacko15
2014 WK 

$1.99/mo. for Travel Link would be well worth it to me just for the weather radar. I don't have a smart phone, so I really like that service. I also have very little use for sat. radio, so do you know if the Travel Link is available as a stand alone service? I'd buy that for 2 bucks a month!
jacko15 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-17-2013, 08:38 PM   #4
Clemson

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyrhockey23
the best deal is to keep it shut off, but i guess that's just me as i have little need for satellite radio.

Personal opinion I guess. I find travel link and traffic a great asset to my WK2. Was able to get 12 month of Sirius, traffic and travel link for $59 year.
Clemson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-17-2013, 10:46 PM   #5
mpuzach
2012 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clemson View Post
Personal opinion I guess. I find travel link and traffic a great asset to my WK2. Was able to get 12 month of Sirius, traffic and travel link for $59 year.
I'd love to hear how you got that deal.
mpuzach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-17-2013, 11:43 PM   #6
Webb
2012 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpuzach View Post
I'd love to hear how you got that deal.
Me too.
Unread 05-18-2013, 07:00 AM   #7
Clemson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webb

Me too.
I now have 4 receivers installed in cars and a boat. When the WK2 trail ended I spoke to their customer service and basically told them I did not want to spend the $109.00 annual subscription (discounted for 3 receivers already in use). They offered me a deal if I renewed all 4 that day. Bottom line a they gave me traffic and travel links at no cost for that one receiver .....
Clemson is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.