Aero mode in grand cherokee question - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK2 Grand Cherokee Forum > Aero mode in grand cherokee question

Dana 30/ Dana 44 Chromoly shaft Kits- ECGSFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201

Unread 07-16-2014, 05:10 AM   #1
Toddysearle

Aero mode in grand cherokee question

Hi guys
My grand cherokee displays the message aerodynamic ride height but the lowering orange indicator doesn't display?
Anyone with the quadra lift system answer this question of should the orange lowering indicator show when this mode is being completed?

I believe it should show as per the websites but dealer keeps saying no fault found, I disagree
Thanks

Toddysearle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-16-2014, 11:03 AM   #2
Tweezer19
2014 WK 

My understanding is it will not show it next to the manual dial but it will on the EVIC. The manual console will show it when it changes between ORAI, ORAII, and Park Mode.
Tweezer19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-16-2014, 11:05 AM   #3
nrb1225
2014 WK 

My 2014 Overland does not display the down/up arrow when it's switching to/from aero mode. The aero mode indicator appears once it reaches aero height and turns off when it returns to normal height. I only get the down/up arrow when I switch the ride height to one of the modes using the buttons on the center console.
nrb1225 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-16-2014, 03:08 PM   #4
Toddysearle

Thanks guys

Appreciate the comments

You have both helped me out.
Toddysearle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-16-2014, 05:00 PM   #5
Wbeltran32

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrb1225 View Post
My 2014 Overland does not display the down/up arrow when it's switching to/from aero mode. The aero mode indicator appears once it reaches aero height and turns off when it returns to normal height. I only get the down/up arrow when I switch the ride height to one of the modes using the buttons on the center console.

Ditto.
Wbeltran32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-17-2014, 07:47 AM   #6
NDSU_Bison
2014 WK 

Isn't there a setting in the EVIC or entertainment system that controls what QL items are displayed?
NDSU_Bison is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.