8.4 uconnect radio - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK2 Grand Cherokee Forum > 8.4 uconnect radio

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Clayton Off Road JK Short Arm Suspension Kits~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 12-07-2013, 10:19 PM   #1
gsulliva
2014 WK 

8.4 uconnect radio

I recently purchased a 2014 Grand Cherokee with the 8.4 Uconnect radio. I was having blue tooth issues so they added all the software updates but still no fix. Then they replaced the radio and now my Bluetooth works fine.

But the interface has changed even though both radios had the same software updates. To be honest the new interface look pre-production/beta (lots of empty space etc). They said many of the radio they get are refurbished from Jeep.

Previously I had "Settings" now I have "Controls" with all this empty area once I select it. (see picture)

Does anyone else have this interface (controls vs settings)? Trying to see if I need to replace the radio again (they broke my air vents so they have to take it apart again anyway).

Thanks

898114d1386365398-grand-cherokee-8-4-radio-gc-radio.jpg  
gsulliva is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-08-2013, 08:26 AM   #2
MJS
2014 WK 

That looks similar to mine. Built around 11/18.
controls.jpg  
MJS is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.