Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

2018 High Altitude 5.7l Corsa Exhaust Fitment

2K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  smbisig 
#1 ·
I'm new to the jeep world (coming from a 2015 Z71 Colorado). As a result, I'm also new to this forum! :) :wave:

I'm planning to purchase the Corsa Sport Exhaust 2.5" cat-back PN 14991. My High Altitude Jeep came with the hidden tow hitch and I'm curious if there will be fitment issues. I've seen this exhaust on some 2017s (youtube vids). Does anyone know if there were any significant changes in 2018 that would prevent this system from fitting my 2018?

* I also left a voicemail with Corsa tech support (now, whether I'll hear from them is an entirely different story)

Links to come since this is my first post.

#2 ·
If the rear bumper facia is the same as previous years, there should be no fitment issues. Issues have a tendency to be interference between the exhaust tips an facia.

#3 ·
There's lots of photos of previous model year High Altitude Edition WK2 Grand Cherokees here so you can compare your fascia to those:

http://www.wk2jeeps.com/Altitude_editions.htm

By the way, I have great pricing on Corsa exhausts. You can PM me here on the forum or email me at kolak@aol.com and we'll chat :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.