Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude Part Numbers

4K views 16 replies 7 participants last post by  ColdCase 
#1 ·
I've been trying to replace the fog light bezels and lower front fascia bezel with the gloss black ones that come stock on the 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude editions. I've called and emailed dealers, and no one can seem to find the correct part numbers for these. Does anyone know the part numbers to what I am looking for?

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Are they different than 2016s?

The 2016 fog light bezels are 5RK91DX8AA and 5RK90DX8AA

On the facia I think you buy an unpainted one and have it painted 5RG10TZZAA although they may have changed the bumper cover clips for 2017.

#10 ·
Are they different than 2016s?

The 2016 fog light bezels are 5RK91DX8AA and 5RK90DX8AA

On the facia I think you buy an unpainted one and have it painted 5RG10TZZAA although they may have changed the bumper cover clips for 2017.
Thanks for the link. As thorough as it is, I cannot seem to find the part. I've heard of them selling the "unpainted" ones. Why is it possible to buy the chrome and not gloss black? I was thinking about just wrapping the chrome pieces with 3M gloss black vinyl, but someone told me it wouldn't last well being on the front fascia with rocks and other debris on the road. Has anyone ever wrapped anything on the front of their jeep?

#3 ·
#5 ·
I believe after looking at the picture on Rock Auto, the bumper cover is just that, the color matched piece that covers the bumper. They also have the grille inserts but I believe those are actually the covers if you don't have tow hooks.

#12 ·
That looks like a model for 2014-2015. It would be part number 24, but I was able to find it for my 2017. JustForJeeps has the parts now. So far, they only come in the "paintable" version, which means they come kind of grayish and need to be painted. Here's what my jeep looks like now. I kept the mirror and handles chrome to match my rims, side steps, and top racks. I call it my Limited/Altitude hybrid with perks of the Limited:

Attachments

#15 ·
Are the part numbers the same for paintable and chrome? Looks like one could get paintable grey or paintable black when ordering these. JFJs may filter for black, I dunno, but at a $100 premium. Most other outlets are much cheaper... but not as flashy/informative of a web site :)

#17 ·
The reason I asked is because moparpartsonline lists these for $hundreds less than JFJ. I know JFJ is higher priced (nice web site info) but didn't think it was that much.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.