2014 Overland - granite exterior w/ brown frost interior, pics? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK2 Grand Cherokee Forum > 2014 Overland - granite exterior w/ brown frost interior, pics?

ARTEC JK UNDER ARMOR - 4 door Bellypan KitsPoison Spyder DeFender Inner Fender KitsCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 05-11-2014, 04:25 PM   #1
truckguy

2014 Overland - granite exterior w/ brown frost interior, pics?

I've finally settled on a 2014 Overland in granite crystal. But, I'm really torn on the interior color. The black to me seems like it has no contrast. I like the brown frost interior, think it looks higher end than the black, but I can't find anything local on a dealer lot in this color combo. Curious if anyone else has this color combo and if it goes well together? Or does the granite exterior really go better with the black interior. If anyone has a granite exterior with a brown frost interior, I'd love to see some pics, maybe with the door open or something that shows the exterior and interior color together.

truckguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-11-2014, 05:00 PM   #2
R1200RT
2014 WK 

I ordered mine and picked it up one week ago. I ordered Granite Crystal / Black Interior. I choose black interior because if any touch-up are needed after 100,000 miles it's easier to match.
R1200RT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-11-2014, 05:50 PM   #3
JeepGC6855
2014 WK 

Grey and tan don't usually go together. I would probably pick the blue interior
Unread 05-11-2014, 06:34 PM   #4
ZX-10R
2014 WK 

I have True Blue with the frost interior and it is higher end looking. I wanted black originally but mistook the car I test drove for the car I bought. Now I realize that black would have been a horrible color interior for True Blue. Yes you just need to be more diligent and careful than black. This combo pops.

ZX-10R is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-11-2014, 08:17 PM   #5
oldmac1
2014 WK 

I have a Light frost interior and love it but what a bear to keep the carpets clean. My last two GC's had the black interior and it was much easier to keep clean and the snow and wet shoes did not effect or show as badly even though I had floor mats. Coffee spills or soda spills require more scrubbing to remove them it seems to me. Good luck on your decision.

14 GC Overland
12 Liberty
08 Rubicon Unlimited
oldmac1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-12-2014, 07:03 AM   #6
Shub45

You can clean a black interior and an hour later it looks dirty. Shows every little dirt, dust and fuzzy particle. But at least you know that you get all of it.
Shub45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-12-2014, 07:29 AM   #7
nrb1225
2014 WK 

JeepGCOverland on the other forum has the Granite/Brown Frost combo. Here's a link to his thread (copy/paste and remove the space):

http://www.jeep garage.org/f110/2014-jeep-grand-cherokee-overland-granite-61813.html

Scroll through the first few pages of the thread. He posted a lot of pictures of the exterior and interior.
nrb1225 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-12-2014, 12:12 PM   #8
HaydenHunter
2014 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmac1 View Post
I have a Light frost interior and love it but what a bear to keep the carpets clean. My last two GC's had the black interior and it was much easier to keep clean and the snow and wet shoes did not effect or show as badly even though I had floor mats. Coffee spills or soda spills require more scrubbing to remove them it seems to me. Good luck on your decision.
oldmac, on the Limited trim level with light frost interior (at least our Limited with Lux II) the carpets are black. Perfect combo. I have tan carpets in my pickup truck and I agree they are a pain to keep clean.
HaydenHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-12-2014, 01:34 PM   #9
BCwk2owner
2012 WK 

Nice looking jeep true blue is a nice color I was thinking about getting that for my 2012 overland but than they did not have it in stock so I got black color but black sure does get dirty fast and even the lightest scratch is so visible on a black car.

Nice jeep you got either way=)
BCwk2owner is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.