2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK2 Grand Cherokee Forum > 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Oconee Off-Road Now Offering Zone Off-Road Products!!!RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all USA Standard Chromoly Front Axle Shaft Kits with Dana 30 4

Unread 02-08-2014, 01:51 PM   #1
tigerchad

2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Does anyone know if the 2014 Limited passenger fold flat seat is heated like the power passenger seat option?

tigerchad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-10-2014, 08:59 AM   #2
JeepCares

I am not sure exactly what you are asking. HEATED FRONT SEATS (JPM) and HEATED SECOND ROW SEATS (JPZ) come standard on the Limited, but I don't think that is what you are getting at.
JeepCares is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-11-2014, 09:03 AM   #3
tigerchad

Lee;

Thanks for responding. There is an option to take out the standard front passenger seat and replace it with the fold flat seat so you have more room to haul longer items. This option saves you about $175 off the MSRP. Because there is a deduction in price, I was wondering if you sacrificed the heated seat. Or is the deduction because you now have a manual mechanism instead of a motorized one. I would assume that the fold flat front seat is heated with a manual mechanism, but I want to make sure before I order my new Grand Cherokee.

Thanks;
Chad
tigerchad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-11-2014, 12:13 PM   #4
JeepCares

I assume the same thing, but I will check with our brand people.
Unread 02-19-2014, 08:32 PM   #5
Harriedtwo
2000 WJ 

I just bought a 2014 Gr Cherokee Limited. Nice option to change seats, if you need it. I have a truck, so my wife's new Jeep kept the standard leather front heated seats.

Lee, do you know if an adjustable brake/accelerator pedal assembly can be added to a vehicle after its sold? While we were looking for a vehicle for her, we didn't see any with the adjustable pedals but I would like to add them if they can be added and the cost is reasonable. I'm almost 6' tall, whereas my wife is only 4'11" tall; we've both shrunk a little over the years and she has a very hard time keeping the correct distance from the steering wheel. Of all the vehicles she tried (about 15), the Jeep was the most comfortable for her. I've asked the dealer, but he hasn't gotten back to me yet. (My 2008 Dodge 2500 QC has the adjustable pedals and it really makes a difference when we switch off driving.)
Thanks
2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee WJ with 169,000 miles. Stock, as far as I can tell, but "Stupid" is supposed to have a 2" lift. Bought in October 2012; parts replaced: upper rear control arm, rear ball joint, front tie rods (Moog), rear door actuator, replaced all tires with 245/65R17.
Harriedtwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-20-2014, 08:46 AM   #6
JeepCares

tigerchad,
I'm sorry - I don't remember if I replied to you privately or did not reply. Both seats are heated.
Unread 02-20-2014, 08:55 AM   #7
JeepCares

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harriedtwo View Post
Lee, do you know if an adjustable brake/accelerator pedal assembly can be added to a vehicle after its sold?
I'm not aware of anything that Chrysler/Mopar makes. I don't know if any aftermarket company has anything like that or not.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.