2014 interior in 2013 model? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK2 Grand Cherokee Forum > 2014 interior in 2013 model?

JK specific skid plates from Clayton Off Road Mfg.RCV Heavy Duty Axle Shafts Now Shipping at Baseline4x4.comStainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 03-30-2013, 06:17 PM   #1
mensaf

I got my first oil change on my 13 overland and finally got to see the 2014 in person.

I realized that I'm not a fan of the changes to the exterior, I like the 2013 better and I want the interior (media center, wood). If anyone ever finds a way to add the media center and wood grain to the 2013 models, please let me know. I'd rather do that and be happy with everything, than buy a brand new overland.

mensaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2013, 06:59 PM   #2
loveracing1988

Quote:
Originally Posted by mensaf View Post
I got my first oil change on my 13 overland and finally got to see the 2014 in person.

I realized that I'm not a fan of the changes to the exterior, I like the 2013 better and I want the interior (media center, wood). If anyone ever finds a way to add the media center and wood grain to the 2013 models, please let me know. I'd rather do that and be happy with everything, than buy a brand new overland.
Sorry but not going to happen... The electronics won't work. You might be able to get the wood to work, but I heard somewhere the cost of the real wood is over 2 grand.
loveracing1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-31-2013, 01:40 PM   #3
LibGrandCher
2012 WK 

I think the fix for WK2's interior is the Radio.
The blue graphics/screen on the radio (730&430)really doesn't flow with the rest of the dash.
Makes the whole dash look dated.
Maybe we can ask Harmon Kardon & Garmin to get us a better GUI for these models.
This might cure what aches us.

Love my truck!
LibGrandCher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-02-2013, 02:16 AM   #4
2013hemijp
2013 WK 

I don't care for the blue either. My 2010 Challenger has that, but my 2013 Altitude with the 430N has black graphics and looks much sleeker and isn't so bright.
(yes, I love Mopar and Hemi's!!)
2013hemijp is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.