2014 Grand Cherokee Headlight mod - Page 6 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK2 Grand Cherokee Forum > 2014 Grand Cherokee Headlight mod

TeraFlex Now at Rockridge 4WD! BEST DEALS around!Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsENGO QUADLUX 6" to 54" LED AMBER AND WHITE MULTI

Unread 10-24-2013, 07:34 AM   #76
DiodeDynamics
Jeep Lighting Experts
2011 JK Wrangler 

The tricky part about this installation is the connections to the LED's. I haven't seen the assembly and wiring personally, so I'm not sure which connectors it uses. I do have some wiring available on the site here: http://www.diodedynamics.com/store/a...ts/wiring.html

But I don't have a plug and play solution for this

Nick C.

Lighting / Acrylic Your Source For Jeep Lighting and Acrylic
We have the LOWEST PRICES around... check us out! > www.diodedynamics.com
DiodeDynamics is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-25-2013, 10:40 AM   #77
mjcedeno
2014 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiodeDynamics
The tricky part about this installation is the connections to the LED's. I haven't seen the assembly and wiring personally, so I'm not sure which connectors it uses. I do have some wiring available on the site here: http://www.diodedynamics.com/store/a...ts/wiring.html But I don't have a plug and play solution for this Nick C.
It would be great if you could make a harness with the wring available in your store !!
Unread 10-25-2013, 10:44 AM   #78
DiodeDynamics
Jeep Lighting Experts
2011 JK Wrangler 

You probably could design something with our harness, but the factory LEDs would really complicate the development of a plug and play kit

Maybe someday...lol

Nick C.

Unread 10-25-2013, 10:50 AM   #79
mjcedeno
2014 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiodeDynamics
You probably could design something with our harness, but the factory LEDs would really complicate the development of a plug and play kit Maybe someday...lol Nick C.
I don't have the skills for that my friend
Unread 10-25-2013, 10:52 AM   #80
DiodeDynamics
Jeep Lighting Experts
2011 JK Wrangler 

Nick C.

Unread 10-28-2013, 02:18 PM   #81
lujaba
2011 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuxedoblack11
Hey man I am the owner of projectoretrofits, I just haven't had a whole lot of time to respond to the jeep emails. I've been getting quite a few and am still working on getting the modules configured into the harness then I can release the product thanks man!
Hi Joe how are you? What about those works to get configured harness modules ?
Thanks in advance
lujaba is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-29-2013, 09:52 PM   #82
sasohomes

Any update on the plug and chug harness for the led headlights?
Would like to order a set
NwiRealtors@gmail.com
sasohomes is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-31-2013, 09:28 AM   #83
Deadserial

I just bought the LED headlights off eBay and am hoping this harness is available soon! I'm an electrician so I was initially planning on attempting to build my own but it may be a bit over my head. I've done 3 projector retrofits and built my own harnesses for them but the led switchbacks and canbus system I haven't dealt with yet. I can't wait to install these though!
Deadserial is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-01-2013, 12:09 PM   #84
mjcedeno
2014 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadserial
I just bought the LED headlights off eBay and am hoping this harness is available soon! I'm an electrician so I was initially planning on attempting to build my own but it may be a bit over my head. I've done 3 projector retrofits and built my own harnesses for them but the led switchbacks and canbus system I haven't dealt with yet. I can't wait to install these though!
Any discoveries yet?
Unread 11-01-2013, 09:03 PM   #85
Deadserial

I emailed him lastnight thru his website and haven't heard back yet.
Unread 11-07-2013, 09:28 AM   #86
RI_2014

Any update on this?
RI_2014 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-07-2013, 12:41 PM   #87
Deadserial

I haven't heard back yet unfortunately
Unread 11-13-2013, 05:10 PM   #88
tuxedoblack11

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjcedeno
After browsing many forums and websites and emailing couple of times the OP and tuxedoblack1 here and on his website unsuccessfully...finally today I got an email from a guy in California who assured me that they can do all the wiring and all the pre installation for the LED headlights, I need to send him the headlights, do all the pre work there, send them back to me ready to mount with the instructions to complete the work, reason: short: I am in FL. everything looked pretty good till he mentioned that all the work would cost me $900 bucks????? ridiculous steep for my opinion. maybe we can get together here and try to get a deal as a group? there is a vid with the installation they've posted on youtube Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2wTn0aLsWQ
Sorry man, in the middle of packing up my house, going to finish the harness tonight and have a solution to the harness with all plug and play connections, NO SPLICING,like competitors.
tuxedoblack11 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-13-2013, 05:12 PM   #89
tuxedoblack11

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjcedeno
After browsing many forums and websites and emailing couple of times the OP and tuxedoblack1 here and on his website unsuccessfully...finally today I got an email from a guy in California who assured me that they can do all the wiring and all the pre installation for the LED headlights, I need to send him the headlights, do all the pre work there, send them back to me ready to mount with the instructions to complete the work, reason: short: I am in FL. everything looked pretty good till he mentioned that all the work would cost me $900 bucks????? ridiculous steep for my opinion. maybe we can get together here and try to get a deal as a group? there is a vid with the installation they've posted on youtube Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2wTn0aLsWQ
$900 bucks for a harness????! He's insane and he doesn't need the headlights to build the harness!!!
tuxedoblack11 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-13-2013, 05:31 PM   #90
mjcedeno
2014 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuxedoblack11 View Post
$900 bucks for a harness????! He's insane and he doesn't need the headlights to build the harness!!!
Man those are great news!!!!

yeah I know...he also stated few issues with the turn signal in the outside mirror and that he would use a Third party HID kit with the headlights,

looking forward for your harness option!!
mjcedeno is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.