Originally Posted by AntonioAndolini
Provided this link still works, it's version 13.12.1 for the UConnect 5.0. I downloaded it last night and installed it this morning.
Voila! Problem solved.
1. Download file. It's about 550 MB.
2. Load onto USB flash drive with nothing else, even no directories.
3. Start Heep. Hit "Accept" on Uconnect. Plug in flash drive to USB port down below HVAC stuff. When it asks if you want to upgrade, touch "yes" on the screen.
4. Watch the status bars as it downloads off the flash drive and auto installs everything.
5. The system will automatically reboot.
Voila, it works. the whole process took be about 5 minutes once I finished waiting on the download.
I've since driven 4 different times and BT automatically connected to my phone each time, and ACTUALLY REMEMBERED MY PHONE!