2012 jeep grand cherokee limited - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK2 Grand Cherokee Forum > 2012 jeep grand cherokee limited

Savvy/Currie Aluminum Control ArmsRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4w

Unread 11-13-2013, 08:40 AM   #1
2ballcane
2012 XJ Cherokee 

2012 jeep grand cherokee limited

Friends,
Have anyone heard of 2012 jeeps onwers cutting themselves while reaching under the driver side front seat?

2ballcane is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-13-2013, 09:55 AM   #2
MickinNY
2013 WK 

No, but with the never-ending supply of stupidity out there, anything is possible.
MickinNY is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-13-2013, 10:33 AM   #3
2ballcane
2012 XJ Cherokee 

I have a inspector coming in from chrysler to inspect my jeep for this sharpe object i cut my hand on resulting in ten stitches. Im just wondering if there are anyone else out there that this happened too.
Unread 11-13-2013, 11:52 AM   #4
henrysko
2011 WK 

Ouch!

I'd definitely get a tetanus shot.
Unread 11-13-2013, 12:58 PM   #5
EllisWyatt
2013 WK 

Did you get your head down there to examine what might have been so sharp?
EllisWyatt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-13-2013, 01:31 PM   #6
2ballcane
2012 XJ Cherokee 

What im learning throughout this early process is that Chrysler hires indipendent companies to investigate accidents that involves there products. When there are allegations of mechanical failures. What these companies do is they come out and inspect your vehicle for any non authorized modifications that couldve contributed to a possible accident. But, what it all balls down to is Chrysler is protecting there investments.
Unread 11-13-2013, 02:07 PM   #7
kkreit01

Yikes! Thanks for the warning. I'm always cutting myself while washing/waxing/cleaning exterior, but it has never resulted in stitches.
kkreit01 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.