2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee MYGIG Upgade - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK2 Grand Cherokee Forum > 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee MYGIG Upgade

The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Offset Tie Rod Kit From RuffStuff!Bead Lock Wheels! Raceline, Trail Ready, & Trail-Gear

Unread 08-05-2010, 05:23 PM   #1
jsmith5915

2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee MYGIG Upgade

Does anyone know where I can find instructions on how to take out the existing Audio system to install an RER system with NAV. I dont know where to begin.

jsmith5915 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-05-2010, 08:52 PM   #2
Texas WJ
Web Wheeler

2005 WK 

I looked through here and didn't find anything, but you might want to double check.
Unread 08-05-2010, 10:25 PM   #3
smcginnis87
4X4WK

2007 WK 

and if not just spend the $$ and go to your dealer
smcginnis87 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-28-2010, 11:42 AM   #4
jos41980

my gig rer nav

hi guys, anybody try to put their 2008-2010 rer nav into their 2011 jeep grand cherokee? i know i tried but the screws are up and down instead of sideways so it doesnt fit cause of the sides where the screws are, maybe cutting the sides... i dont know
jos41980 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-02-2010, 08:22 AM   #5
brogan2424
2011 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsmith5915 View Post
Does anyone know where I can find instructions on how to take out the existing Audio system to install an RER system with NAV. I dont know where to begin.

You were able to find RER NAV? If so, where & how much? (If you don't mind me asking) I'm really trying to track one down myself & haven't had any luck...
brogan2424 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-26-2011, 09:06 PM   #6
Islander607
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by brogan2424 View Post
You were able to find RER NAV? If so, where & how much? (If you don't mind me asking) I'm really trying to track one down myself & haven't had any luck...
I have one! With sat and mic.

up for sale!
Islander607 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
mygig

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.