'12 Laredo WK2 - Rear Washer Fluid Leaking in Cabin - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK2 Grand Cherokee Forum > '12 Laredo WK2 - Rear Washer Fluid Leaking in Cabin

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitThe Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Building a Bumper?

Unread 04-28-2014, 01:07 PM   #1
JGCUGADAWG
2012 WK 

'12 Laredo WK2 - Rear Washer Fluid Leaking in Cabin

I backed my wife's '12 WK2 Laredo out of the garage this weekend and engaged the rear washer to clean off the back windshield when I noticed fluid leaking into the cabin in my rearview. I opened up the rear hatch and pulled down the center trim piece to expose a black plastic connection very obviously failing at its job. Operating under the assumption that it will be fixed under the factory B2B warranty at the next oil change.

Anyone else experienced this issue? (A quick search yielded no results in this forum. )

Thanks.

JGCUGADAWG is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.