Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

~ The Walking Dead ~~

226K views 3K replies 300 participants last post by  Quintana 
#1 ·
From their FaceBook......

Don't forget to watch the Season 4 Premiere of Breaking Bad this Sunday at 10PM/9C and catch a First Look of the new season of The Walking Dead, only on AMC!

#3 ·
Damn it, and we dropped digital cable for Roku back in the spring. Hopefully it'll be on Hulu+ or something.

#7 ·
I guess October is only a few months away:rolleyes:
As long as this season is more than 6 episodes I wont mind waiting so long.
Plus this sept I also have Sons of Anarchy season 4 ! :D:D:D

#14 ·
I feel like this show is gonna be more awesome now that I live in ATL.

Sent from my iPhone using my thumbs

#16 ·
Was pretty neat recognizing a bunch of places they were. And I fly into Atlanta so much now...I see that freaking quarry all the time...and all I can think is about zombies swarming it :D

ETA: My mom put in to be an extra...hasn't heard back, though :( That'd be freaking hilarious...

#19 ·
Gotchya. I saw you were from VA and I was trying to figure out if they were doing something here I was going to cast for it!! Thatd be sweet! Ha HA My wife hates that show enough just imagine if I was a zombie on it!! Ha Ha

#23 ·
I need to watch this show but I do not have extended cable. Last week they shut down the end of highway 20 to film some of it which is 10 minutes up the road from my apartment. Pics from the news copters looked sweet.

#24 ·
I found out tonight that the kid that plays Carl (the main sheriffs son) lives in Woodstock and comes into the restaurant I work at. I have seen him with his family at the restaurant a few time and never realized who he was until he was wearing a zombie t shirt and we asked him about it.

#25 ·
From their FB page....

Kicking-off a two week long AMC Fearfest, the network once again presents viewers with a 90-minute premiere episode of The Walking Dead at 9PM ET on Sun., Oct. 16.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.