~ The Walking Dead ~~ - Page 97 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Film, Music and Art > ~ The Walking Dead ~~

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineThe RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 10-30-2012, 01:11 PM   #1441
NJXJ91
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RikRotorhead View Post
^ This.

Could it be Morgan? He hasn't had any play time since season one, people have forgotten about him for the most part.
I have been trying to figure out the heads too. Was that severed zombie head still alive? Is the governor Jeffry Dohmer? Is he using the meat from the bodies to feed the people, and he keeps the heads to relieve his guilt? Or is he a sick bastard keeping the heads as trophies? Why wouldn't he tell Andrea his real name? Is Andrea going to boink him?

I dont think who ever is spying on them is friendly. They are opening the gates and flooding the zombies in.

NJXJ91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-30-2012, 01:18 PM   #1442
jjshbetz11
2000 XJ Cherokee 

I think she is gonna boink him. Just watched off of DVr. I wouldn't say it was a bad episode, almost seems like the two camps will have war later on

sent from a flat black thingie

Hello 2000xj
jjshbetz11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-30-2012, 02:26 PM   #1443
Vonguido
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJXJ91

I dont think who ever is spying on them is friendly. They are opening the gates and flooding the zombies in.
I agree I'm positive it's not Morgan, however there are still some "friendly" people from the graphic novel that haven't been introduced yet so idk
The heads are kind of like a trophy case but like I said before the governor is one sick mother f***** and yes the heads were still alive in the tank(no obvious trauma to the brain).
The governors right hand man--the crazy tea loving guy-- is a little off too so I'm curious how that's gonna play out in the coming episodes.
Vonguido is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-30-2012, 04:18 PM   #1444
tony4311

[QUOTE=RikRotorhead;14379656]I have been trying to figure out the heads too. Was that severed zombie head still alive? Is the governor Jeffry Dohmer?/QUOTE]

The heads are trophies. The brain reactivates everything. If it's not destroyed it still works. Since it's only connected to the head that's all that's left for it to move.
tony4311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-01-2012, 06:50 PM   #1445
Budke
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Found this from the walking deads facebook page.

http://www.amctv.com/shows/the-walki...racter-are-you

I got andrea.

Colbert 2016!
Sometimes I question my sanity. Occasionally it replies.
Budke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-01-2012, 07:06 PM   #1446
Freestyle713
1994 ZJ 

^ I got dale
[B]94 Grand Cherokee 5.2[/B] [SIZE="1"]33in. Federal Couragia M/T's on Procomp Steelies, np231 swap, IRO Hack n Tap SYE, Carolina Driveshaft, 4.5 in. lift, RE front upper/rear lower ca's, RC front lowers, Ironman rear uppers, IRO 4.5 coils in rear, 3.5 and 2" bb (no isolators) in front, Bilstein 5100's, Clayton/JKS adj. track bars, KOR rad support and SS, Magnaflow/Flowmaster exhaust, clear corners, custom light bar w/ Hella 500's[/SIZE]

[CENTER][COLOR="Yellow"][URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/groups/zombie-outbreak-response-vehicles/"][COLOR="Yellow"]Zombie Outbreak Response Team[/COLOR][/URL][/COLOR][/CENTER]
[QUOTE=elcorvino;14544406]Yea... It's kind of like the fat chick who lives around the corner. You aren't trying to get caught with her, but you know she'd be a good time.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=ScottD16;14460352]I had a dream my entire family was attacked by a giant polar bear. The crazy part was he attacked us with a giant spoon. Best dream ever.[/QUOTE]
Freestyle713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-01-2012, 08:05 PM   #1447
NJXJ91
2001 XJ Cherokee 

I got Rick, cause I'm a BOSS.
NJXJ91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-01-2012, 08:09 PM   #1448
-Deepskyy-
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Glenn
-Lt. General Charles, Earl Cornwallis after the battle of Guilford Courthouse NC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Outatime05 View Post
Females are a dime-a-dozen. Jeeps are forever. Easy choice. Be indispensible or be gone. :wave:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepdavetj View Post
We are Jeepforum. We can do the unthinkable. We are Jeep strong. And head stubborn. We are. JEEPFORUM.
/l , [____],
|---L--[]lllllll[]-
()_) ()_)==O=)_)
Red Jeep #543
-Deepskyy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-01-2012, 08:59 PM   #1449
StuddMuffinz
1997 TJ Wrangler 

I got Merle... Most likely cause I have a knife for a hand.
Unread 11-01-2012, 09:28 PM   #1450
Freestyle713
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by StuddMuffinz View Post
I have a knife for a hand.
Pics or lies.
[B]94 Grand Cherokee 5.2[/B] [SIZE="1"]33in. Federal Couragia M/T's on Procomp Steelies, np231 swap, IRO Hack n Tap SYE, Carolina Driveshaft, 4.5 in. lift, RE front upper/rear lower ca's, RC front lowers, Ironman rear uppers, IRO 4.5 coils in rear, 3.5 and 2" bb (no isolators) in front, Bilstein 5100's, Clayton/JKS adj. track bars, KOR rad support and SS, Magnaflow/Flowmaster exhaust, clear corners, custom light bar w/ Hella 500's[/SIZE]

[CENTER][COLOR="Yellow"][URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/groups/zombie-outbreak-response-vehicles/"][COLOR="Yellow"]Zombie Outbreak Response Team[/COLOR][/URL][/COLOR][/CENTER]
[QUOTE=elcorvino;14544406]Yea... It's kind of like the fat chick who lives around the corner. You aren't trying to get caught with her, but you know she'd be a good time.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=ScottD16;14460352]I had a dream my entire family was attacked by a giant polar bear. The crazy part was he attacked us with a giant spoon. Best dream ever.[/QUOTE]
Freestyle713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-01-2012, 10:17 PM   #1451
RikRotorhead
Web Wheeler

1988 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budke View Post
Found this from the walking deads facebook page.

http://www.amctv.com/shows/the-walki...racter-are-you

I got andrea.

I took the test twice. Some of the questions I answered the same, but the ones I put too much thought into the second time I changed.

First time- Rick
Second time- Glenn
RJC#512
RikRotorhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-01-2012, 10:38 PM   #1452
Marconis
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Haha, I got T-Dog. Pretty spot on with my personality.
Marconis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-01-2012, 10:40 PM   #1453
Marconis
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Also, does anyone think the "Tea Guy" strikingly resembles John Ritter?
Marconis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-01-2012, 11:34 PM   #1454
StuddMuffinz
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freestyle713

Pics or lies.
I pinky promise.
Unread 11-02-2012, 06:25 AM   #1455
XJNKY
1998 XJ Cherokee 

People kill me complaining about the slow episodes. They have a purpose. Yes, they're boring, but they're critical to the overall plot. They're setting up for the sh$& that's going to go down later. It's like eating your vegetables. Don't worry, your icecream is on the way, just choke down a few more Brussels sprouts.

Plus, if you're looking for any degree of realism (... yeah, I know, realism in a zombie apocalypse story ), they're probably not going to be slaying entire zombie hordes every single day.

That being said, I do agree they could do a little better job of blending the slow, setup episodes with a little bit of action or suspense. The entire episode doesn't have to be slow. It is entertainment, not a documentary...
XJNKY is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.