~ The Walking Dead ~~ - Page 96 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Film, Music and Art > ~ The Walking Dead ~~

Savvy Aluminum BumpersIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineThe RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!

Unread 10-28-2012, 09:17 PM   #1426
Timmay82
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marconis View Post
Episode was boring as hell, same with the previous.
I agree. I thought the return of Meril would have been more dramatic.

Timmay82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2012, 09:26 PM   #1427
Marconis
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Also, I know that to the people who read the books, the town would have come as no surprise...but I felt nothing in regards to seeing this new community due to the fact that the preview of the episode pretty much showed everything worthwhile. Andrea bothered me, too, not sure why.
Marconis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2012, 10:18 PM   #1428
austin6137
1990 XJ Cherokee 

At least im not the only one that thought this episode sucked. Anyone know what the deal is with the heads in the tanks.
90 - xj laredo- 4.5" rough country lift, 6.5" of total lift with drop brackets, zj disc brakes on c8.25, olympic winch bumper, jcr upper and lower quarter armor, IRO hack-n-tap and rock sliders and rear bumper. rugged ridge 8500lb winch. Spartan locker up front. With a jd yellow paint job, 97+ front end and bushwacker cut out flares. 35's
austin6137 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2012, 11:00 PM   #1429
Marconis
2000 XJ Cherokee 

I fear I may be losing interest in the show. I used to be more excited for this than Dexter, but Dexter season 7 is on fire.
Marconis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2012, 11:08 PM   #1430
tony4311

Quote:
Also, I know that to the people who read the books, the town would have come as no surprise...but I felt nothing in regards to seeing this new community due to the fact that the preview of the episode pretty much showed everything worthwhile. Andrea bothered me, too, not sure why.
That's why I don't watch commercials. All too often they can ruin things.
tony4311 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-29-2012, 12:05 AM   #1431
JeeperSC
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
I fear I may be losing interest in the show. I used to be more excited for this than Dexter, but Dexter season 7 is on fire.
Both shows are two of my favorite but I think the director or writers of dexter are better.

There are a good bit of things that happen that make no sense. Like when the group was taking over the yard at the jail. Instead saving ammo and not risking lives by simpily stabbing all the walkers in the head through the fence like they did the first handful, they decide to risk lives and go behind the fence with the walkers while a few others waste their already low stash of ammo shooting them.....

But I ignore and forget about those little things, I think its an awesome show. Was that the Military guys head in the top jar?
Unread 10-29-2012, 12:13 AM   #1432
JPetru82

2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeeperSC
. Was that the Military guys head in the top jar?
yes
JPetru82 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-29-2012, 07:14 AM   #1433
nwiTJdave

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin6137
At least im not the only one that thought this episode sucked. Anyone know what the deal is with the heads in the tanks.
It's the Governors form of tv.

This is for fighting, this is for fun.
nwiTJdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-29-2012, 01:15 PM   #1434
NJXJ91
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Every episode except this one was pretty good. This one was a bit boring however.
NJXJ91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-29-2012, 01:35 PM   #1435
mike_baggly

2007 JK Wrangler 

Without reading the graphic novels I feel that the Governors role in the series is too big to just have him introduced with a few lines and move onto whatever Rick and the group are doing. They needed at least a full episode to introduce him. Yes, the episode was a bit boring but necessary in my opinion.

on a side note. Did any of you watch the Talking Dead after? I rarely do but for some reason did last night. That doosh exec producer was on there to answer questions and he didn't give one real answer to any of them!? Waste of time. I know he can't answer things that haven't happened yet, but he didn't even give any insight to things that have already happened.
mike_baggly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-29-2012, 09:09 PM   #1436
CJunk
1984 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwiTJdave View Post
It's the Governors form of tv.
HeaD TV
CJunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-29-2012, 10:40 PM   #1437
Vonguido
1998 XJ Cherokee 

There has to be some set up for the things to come guys. I have read all the graphic novels and Kirkman has already said there will be differences from the graphic novels because he has the opportunity to do it better. The Governor is one sick, crazy guy which takes some set up. Every episode isn't going to be like the last episodes of season 2 and the first of season 3. Enjoy the roller coaster of a ride this season is gonna be, because if its anything like the graphic novel it's gonna be very bloody!
Also I don't think whoever was spying on Carol was Merle after watching this last episode, one of the producers dropped a hint that it might be Morgan but idk how that would work judging on the trailer for the next episode.
Vonguido is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-29-2012, 11:12 PM   #1438
970001zj
1997 ZJ 

every episode to date has had me itching for another

but not this one , hope they make up for it
Unread 10-30-2012, 10:51 AM   #1439
mike_baggly

2007 JK Wrangler 

If the spy was Merle, he wouldn't have asked Andrea about the group. I also think if the Gov knew about the prison, he would have already cleaned out its resources.
mike_baggly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-30-2012, 11:53 AM   #1440
RikRotorhead
Web Wheeler

1988 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_baggly View Post
If the spy was Merle, he wouldn't have asked Andrea about the group. I also think if the Gov knew about the prison, he would have already cleaned out its resources.
^ This.

Could it be Morgan? He hasn't had any play time since season one, people have forgotten about him for the most part.
I have been trying to figure out the heads too. Was that severed zombie head still alive? Is the governor Jeffry Dohmer? Is he using the meat from the bodies to feed the people, and he keeps the heads to relieve his guilt? Or is he a sick bastard keeping the heads as trophies? Why wouldn't he tell Andrea his real name? Is Andrea going to boink him?
RJC#512
RikRotorhead is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.