~ The Walking Dead ~~ - Page 55 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Film, Music and Art > ~ The Walking Dead ~~

TeraFlex Now at Rockridge 4WD! BEST DEALS around!Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsENGO QUADLUX 6" to 54" LED AMBER AND WHITE MULTI

Unread 02-27-2012, 06:32 AM   #811
Rezneck
1984 CJ7 

Why are there no dogs?

48 CJ-2A, Bone stock except it has Allstate locking hubs.
86 CJ-7, 4.0 HO, AX-15, D-30, AMC-20
84 CJ-7, YJ tub and fenders, 258 ci, T-176, D-30, D-44 Trutracs F/R, 4.27s, 33s
77-90ish Wagoneer/TJ/CJ Yard Sale Special, 360AMC, TH400, Quadratrac, D-44s F/R, 3.07s, 34" LTBs.
Rezneck is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-27-2012, 06:43 AM   #812
JK_Driver

2010 JK Wrangler 

The walkers ate all the dogs, now searching for people!
Unread 02-27-2012, 06:55 AM   #813
willydigger
2005 TJ Wrangler 

It's different enough from the Comics that I have no insight on how things will go. I don't remember the catatonic girl, the boy they rescued (who I assume has been at the farm a while to recover from that leg wound), or why Shane is still alive.

The only constant is what a nitwit Lori is. The actress is great. She is spot on with the Lori from the comic.
Unread 02-27-2012, 07:16 AM   #814
Cooneys08JK
2008 JK Wrangler 

Man some of you guys are picky!

Best episode yet. Best show on TV.

I really want to see where the kid they are holding hostage comes in to play.

'99 Chilli Pepper XJ- Wheeler- BFG ATs, 2 " BB + bolt on stuff
Cooneys08JK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-27-2012, 06:45 PM   #815
JK_Driver

2010 JK Wrangler 

hey, their gonna hold onto that kid for a while ....... use him as walker bait if they need to!!!
Unread 02-27-2012, 08:47 PM   #816
RikRotorhead
1988 YJ Wrangler 

I thought it was a great episode.
All you comic readers..... Please tell me that Lori gets eaten, by zombies of course, sometime soon.
Glen is a woman in a man's body. F'n wahhhh..... My female lower body part hurts. She said the L word. I'm all emotional now. And here I thought he was the man for tapping Maggie. She's still hot BTW.
Shane got his butt handed to him by Rick. Good thing he didn't leave Shane behind to die. He needs him for back up because Daryl is going off the deep end in love with Carol and soon he'll be knitting socks for her.
The new guy/kid should be dropped off like the original intention, but covered in fresh blood and in the middle of town. He's gunna' be a problem, unless the writers get corny and make him into a hero or some silly crap like that.
Times are getting tougher, finally. I hope they keep taking it that direction because that is more of a reality.
RJC#512
RikRotorhead is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-27-2012, 08:56 PM   #817
JFranko
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RikRotorhead View Post
I thought it was a great episode.
All you comic readers..... Please tell me that Lori gets eaten, by zombies of course, sometime soon.
Glen is a woman in a man's body. F'n wahhhh..... My female lower body part hurts. She said the L word. I'm all emotional now. And here I thought he was the man for tapping Maggie. She's still hot BTW.
Shane got his butt handed to him by Rick. Good thing he didn't leave Shane behind to die. He needs him for back up because Daryl is going off the deep end in love with Carol and soon he'll be knitting socks for her.
The new guy/kid should be dropped off like the original intention, but covered in fresh blood and in the middle of town. He's gunna' be a problem, unless the writers get corny and make him into a hero or some silly crap like that.
Times are getting tougher, finally. I hope they keep taking it that direction because that is more of a reality.

In the comic book, yes, and if it wouldn't be for a while at the rate the show moves. But if the show followed closely enough for that to be relevant, then Daryl wouldn't exist, Shane would be dead, and Sophia would still be alive.
RED JEEP CLUB MEMBER #494
JFranko is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-28-2012, 03:25 AM   #818
willydigger
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFranko View Post
In the comic book, yes, and if it wouldn't be for a while at the rate the show moves. But if the show followed closely enough for that to be relevant, then Daryl wouldn't exist, Shane would be dead, and Sophia would still be alive.
The comic goes very dark. Too dark, IMO for network TV. I would expect Lori to be around a while.

While I like the show, it is probably better for those without the comic knowledge. The comic story line is very fast paced and particularly gruesome.
Unread 02-28-2012, 07:04 AM   #819
FleshEater
2014 JK Wrangler 

I'm about finished with this show. The suicide bull**** was lame...just added more drama with the females. The Shane/Rick bull**** is lame and just created drama between the males. What needs to happen is a lot of people need to die! Look at how many useless characters there are taking up space on this show now...Andrea, T-Dog, Carol, Daryl, everyone on the farm, all are useless and have about 10 seconds of screen time while we're watching the married with children drama unfold. I told myself that if Rick didn't kill Shane in the last episode I was finished with...low and behold what do you know; Rick turned into a ***** again.

My vote is more zombies, more blood, more deaths and above all more danger or just retire the damn show. Season 1 had you feeling that no one was safe...the way it should be; season 2 is like watching a ****ing soap opera unfold.
Unread 02-28-2012, 07:08 AM   #820
umbra
2014 KL Cherokee 

Have to agree. Don't know why every show on television seems to have to have the "soap opera element"
umbra is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-28-2012, 07:09 AM   #821
Cooneys08JK
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FleshEater View Post
I'm about finished with this show. The suicide bull**** was lame...just added more drama with the females. The Shane/Rick bull**** is lame and just created drama between the males. What needs to happen is a lot of people need to die! Look at how many useless characters there are taking up space on this show now...Andrea, T-Dog, Carol, Daryl, everyone on the farm, all are useless and have about 10 seconds of screen time while we're watching the married with children drama unfold. I told myself that if Rick didn't kill Shane in the last episode I was finished with...low and behold what do you know; Rick turned into a ***** again.

My vote is more zombies, more blood, more deaths and above all more danger or just retire the damn show. Season 1 had you feeling that no one was safe...the way it should be; season 2 is like watching a ****ing soap opera unfold.
I dunno man, I don't really like the fact of watching a show with like 3 characters in it. I like where the show is going.

How can Rick kill Shane? As crazy as he is, Shane is very important to the group's safety at this point.

Unread 02-28-2012, 11:45 AM   #822
RikRotorhead
1988 YJ Wrangler 

I think Shane and Andrea are going to become an even bigger problem, hopefully. That is why they didn't kill off Shane.
They need the soap opera to keep the women interested. But I think they drag it out a little too much, like the suicide scenes.
But, there would be that kind of feelings for some people in her situation. Weak willed mindless people like her are actually out there.
It's just Lori has been really annoying right from the start. Andrea is finally evolving into the kind of person it would take to survive, tough as nails.
But Glen..... Come on! Grow your junk back! Please do not take that character that direction! Just when he was starting to not walk so lightly in his loafers, he fills them with helium again.
And Daryl..... Go find your brother. You are a survivalist and would make it through just about anything. Stop even talking to Carol. She's gunna' make a coin purse out of your junk sack.
Maggie is still hot, and I like how she is getting tougher. She needs to tell Glen to go screw a zombie if he doesn't grow a pair back.
Carl is going to grow up to be gay. At least that is what his character seems to portray. kidding. But you would think he would be a little more mature in the world they live in now. My nine year old son is more mature/tougher than him. But.... the women that watch the show need that heart warming maternal sweet little boy thing.
Hershel, I like him. I think he is going to pan out to be a good character and I'll bet he takes Shane out.
So I put a little too much thought into this show eh?
I still think it's the best show on TV. Flame me if you want.
RJC#512
RikRotorhead is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-28-2012, 12:00 PM   #823
Gomez
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Anyone realize Shane used that knife to kill the security guard and then later used it to cut his hand in the bus.
[COLOR="White"][B][SIZE="3"]White Jeep Club #1904[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

[U][B]Useful Write-ups:[/B][/U]
[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f9/tj-forum-faq-615132/"]TJ FAQ[/URL]
[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f9/tj-tech-boot-camp-must-read-new-tj-owners-forum-members-722109/"]TJ Boot Camp (A must read)[/URL]
[URL="http://pirate4x4.com/tech/billavista/Recovery/index.html"]Recovery Tips[/URL]
Gomez is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-28-2012, 12:27 PM   #824
Cooneys08JK
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomez View Post
Anyone realize Shane used that knife to kill the security guard and then later used it to cut his hand in the bus.
Yes! A ton of blood swapping went on in that scene! Also, important to note when the security guards were killed Shane said to Rick I don't see the bite marks and Rick told him yea must be scratches. I believe we are being set up for a big one...

In the next coming episodes my guess is either Rick or Shane will get infected. My gut?? I think it will be Rick.

Unread 02-28-2012, 01:34 PM   #825
Freestyle713
1994 ZJ 

Speaking of herschel, where did he and dale go?
[B]94 Grand Cherokee 5.2[/B] [SIZE="1"]33in. Federal Couragia M/T's on Procomp Steelies, np231 swap, IRO Hack n Tap SYE, Carolina Driveshaft, 4.5 in. lift, RE front upper/rear lower ca's, RC front lowers, Ironman rear uppers, IRO 4.5 coils in rear, 3.5 and 2" bb (no isolators) in front, Bilstein 5100's, Clayton/JKS adj. track bars, KOR rad support and SS, Magnaflow/Flowmaster exhaust, clear corners, custom light bar w/ Hella 500's[/SIZE]

[CENTER][COLOR="Yellow"][URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/groups/zombie-outbreak-response-vehicles/"][COLOR="Yellow"]Zombie Outbreak Response Team[/COLOR][/URL][/COLOR][/CENTER]
[QUOTE=elcorvino;14544406]Yea... It's kind of like the fat chick who lives around the corner. You aren't trying to get caught with her, but you know she'd be a good time.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=ScottD16;14460352]I had a dream my entire family was attacked by a giant polar bear. The crazy part was he attacked us with a giant spoon. Best dream ever.[/QUOTE]
Freestyle713 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.