~ The Walking Dead ~~ - Page 51 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Film, Music and Art > ~ The Walking Dead ~~

RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all Truc-Lite LED Headlights! OCONEE OFF-ROAD 706-534-9955Jeep Wrangler Bushwacker Flat Fender Flare Sale at Baselin

Unread 02-20-2012, 03:07 PM   #751
ionakana
Grand Poobah

1994 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlblkrubi View Post
"The dead of our lives"
"All my zombies"
"Young and dead"
"As the zombies turn"
"Bold and dead"
you forgot...
Zombie Hills OU812 and Zombie Place!

http://www.oddhammer.com/tutorials/d...debt_clock.swf

Live in Georgia? click here--> http://georgiacrawlers.com/
ionakana is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-20-2012, 03:37 PM   #752
Spank
2012 JK Wrangler 

These past two episodes have been a huge improvement over the BORE from the first half of the season, but I fear the writers are going to do the same thing that utterly ruined this last season of Dexter: We're going to see the characters do incredibly stupid **** to help move poorly-contrived plot devices forward.

The Good:

- Shane going nuts over Lori? This isn't going to bode well, which is going to be awesome.
- Rick and the gang now having to shoot the living? This was executed beautifully and is definitely an aspect of the "drama" they needed to explore earlier in the season.
- Carl slowly losing his childhood and having to grow up more quickly in a world that's gone to hell. This needs to be explored more, too.
- More zombies? I love it. The zombie pushing its head through the windshield was ****ing excellent.

The Bad:

- Lori going off on her own was pointless. Rick and the gang have left numerous times, yet now it's a problem? $20 says the accident plays a role in some miscarriage or pregnancy complications.
- The chick (I can't even recall her name because I care so little about her) going comatose and the writers trying to make us care about a character that has zero influence to anyone is ridiculous.
- Why is T-Dog still on the show? Do something with his character or get rid of him.
- Glenn being retarded NOW about being scared after everything he's been through? Give me a break.

The show has done a lot of things right, but they're also doing a lot of things wrong.
Unread 02-20-2012, 03:38 PM   #753
umbra
2014 KL Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FleshEater View Post
I think Rick is going to kill Shane in the next episode...either way I think Shane will die within this season.

Whatever happens, this show is starting to suck big donkey dong...I posted on the Rue-Mortuary that they need to hand this show over the writers of Glee/American Horror Story.
Why u think it sux?

I think the last couple of epis have been back to more action vs. the whiny soap stuff.

Or u mad cuz the zombies have a higher body count?
umbra is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-20-2012, 04:16 PM   #754
unlblkrubi
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ionakana View Post
you forgot...
Zombie Hills OU812 and Zombie Place!
Prime time.
Two and a half zombies

Unread 02-25-2012, 12:28 PM   #755
dwbrown
2014 JK Wrangler 

http://failblog.org/2012/02/24/datin...ie-apocalypse/
Unread 02-26-2012, 01:55 AM   #756
IWaveAtNight
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Was watching amc at lunch the other day and there was an ad for walk on role sweepstakes or something, but the ad showed a whole bunch of footage not seen yet. Looks like intense times ahead, i think theyre done with soap opera for a while
Unread 02-26-2012, 02:16 AM   #757
JFranko
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spank View Post
These past two episodes have been a huge improvement over the BORE from the first half of the season, but I fear the writers are going to do the same thing that utterly ruined this last season of Dexter: We're going to see the characters do incredibly stupid **** to help move poorly-contrived plot devices forward.

The Good:

- Shane going nuts over Lori? This isn't going to bode well, which is going to be awesome.
- Rick and the gang now having to shoot the living? This was executed beautifully and is definitely an aspect of the "drama" they needed to explore earlier in the season.
- Carl slowly losing his childhood and having to grow up more quickly in a world that's gone to hell. This needs to be explored more, too.Agreed, if it follows the comic books he'll grow up to be a huge badass.
- More zombies? I love it. The zombie pushing its head through the windshield was ****ing excellent.

The Bad:

- Lori going off on her own was pointless. Rick and the gang have left numerous times, yet now it's a problem? $20 says the accident plays a role in some miscarriage or pregnancy complications. I'm not sure about that, but I bet that what Dr. Jenner said at the end of the first season was that she was pregnant. Blood tests can show pregnancy after ~10 days, showing that it is actually shane's kid
- The chick (I can't even recall her name because I care so little about her) going comatose and the writers trying to make us care about a character that has zero influence to anyone is ridiculous.
- Why is T-Dog still on the show? Do something with his character or get rid of him. in the comic book Rick is a little closer to Tyrese, I don't want them to get rid of him. I'd at least like to know a little more back story, and I really want him to step up. Agreed he's been kind of pointless so far, but I'd really like to see him step up
- Glenn being retarded NOW about being scared after everything he's been through? Give me a break. it's because now he has something to lose. Would you want to die if you knew you had Maggie waiting back at camp for you

The show has done a lot of things right, but they're also doing a lot of things wrong.
My responses are in bold. I agree the show has made some good and bad moves so far, but I think they can really build on what they have to make this season really good.
RED JEEP CLUB MEMBER #494
JFranko is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-26-2012, 06:30 PM   #758
JK_Driver

2010 JK Wrangler 

Thirty minutes till show time!
Unread 02-26-2012, 06:33 PM   #759
Marconis
2000 XJ Cherokee 

I'm actually pretty pumped.
Marconis is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-26-2012, 06:54 PM   #760
JK_Driver

2010 JK Wrangler 

I'm watching last weeks episode so I remember where it left off!
Unread 02-26-2012, 07:00 PM   #761
theskier74
2001 WJ 

just watched the last episode... shane is going to get something given to him.....here we go
theskier74 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-26-2012, 07:01 PM   #762
dwbrown
2014 JK Wrangler 

Unread 02-26-2012, 07:02 PM   #763
theskier74
2001 WJ 

wait....whats going on?
theskier74 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-26-2012, 07:03 PM   #764
Freestyle713
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by theskier74 View Post
wait....whats going on?
Me and my friend were wondering this as well. I thought it was like a flash forward, like a preview of whats to come
[B]94 Grand Cherokee 5.2[/B] [SIZE="1"]33in. Federal Couragia M/T's on Procomp Steelies, np231 swap, IRO Hack n Tap SYE, Carolina Driveshaft, 4.5 in. lift, RE front upper/rear lower ca's, RC front lowers, Ironman rear uppers, IRO 4.5 coils in rear, 3.5 and 2" bb (no isolators) in front, Bilstein 5100's, Clayton/JKS adj. track bars, KOR rad support and SS, Magnaflow/Flowmaster exhaust, clear corners, custom light bar w/ Hella 500's[/SIZE]

[CENTER][COLOR="Yellow"][URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/groups/zombie-outbreak-response-vehicles/"][COLOR="Yellow"]Zombie Outbreak Response Team[/COLOR][/URL][/COLOR][/CENTER]
[QUOTE=elcorvino;14544406]Yea... It's kind of like the fat chick who lives around the corner. You aren't trying to get caught with her, but you know she'd be a good time.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=ScottD16;14460352]I had a dream my entire family was attacked by a giant polar bear. The crazy part was he attacked us with a giant spoon. Best dream ever.[/QUOTE]
Freestyle713 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-26-2012, 07:03 PM   #765
dwbrown
2014 JK Wrangler 

:PopC orn:: PopCorn:

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.