~ The Walking Dead ~~ - Page 215 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Film, Music and Art > ~ The Walking Dead ~~

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 04-01-2014, 11:28 AM   #3211
mike_dippert
hodophobic

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corigirlloves View Post
I don't understand why Rick didn't just go bat crazy and kill everyone like they did on the other guys.
They had the high ground and home turf advantage. And a piggy wasn't about to pork his boy.

JF taught me that the 2.5L, Ax-5 and D35 together are so powerful that angels weep when I shift into 4LO.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrblaine View Post
The only thing a bicycle inner tube is good for, is tying a knot in the end of when you run out of condoms.
mike_dippert is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2014, 03:56 PM   #3212
Corigirlloves

2006 LJ Wrangler 

Trail Jammers, NC
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/n...bicon-2137905/
Corigirlloves is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2014, 07:28 PM   #3213
aftex99

good bbq pic
aftex99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-02-2014, 07:52 AM   #3214
dayriesw
Web Wheeler

2005 LJ Wrangler 

And I the only who read the comics? Spolier alert:

from what I remember about this time in the comics they meet a group of cannibals and a priest. I think that guy who was doing all the talking at terminus is a mix of the leader of the cannibals and the priest. The priest was a guy that was basically a hermit in his church who collected non-dead people and then fed them to the walkers because he thought that was what he was to do, bc he thought walkers were still alive too. He would also record their names on walls and wherever to "remember" them. With all the people terminus seems to have packed into boxes, I dont think they are eating them. Maybe they will feed them to the walkers.

And the not firing at someone doesnt mean they are going to eat them, they could be using them to work and not want them hurt. Maybe they have a concentration camp down the road where they will send them to work?

Excited to wait for the new season.... and I am going to go back thru and read these again...
Unread 04-02-2014, 08:59 AM   #3215
Corigirlloves

2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayriesw View Post

from what I remember about this time in the comics they meet a group of cannibals and a priest. I think that guy who was doing all the talking at terminus is a mix of the leader of the cannibals and the priest. The priest was a guy that was basically a hermit in his church who collected non-dead people and then fed them to the walkers because he thought that was what he was to do, bc he thought walkers were still alive too. He would also record their names on walls and wherever to "remember" them. With all the people terminus seems to have packed into boxes, I dont think they are eating them. Maybe they will feed them to the walkers.

And the not firing at someone doesnt mean they are going to eat them, they could be using them to work and not want them hurt. Maybe they have a concentration camp down the road where they will send them to work?

Excited to wait for the new season.... and I am going to go back thru and read these again...
I've read all the comics as well. I forgot about that guy, but he wasn't storing the people, he ambushed dale. But his group was cannibals. But the show isn't completely like the comics so we'll just have to wait and see unfortunately. It was a good cliff hanger that's for sure.

Sent from the Delta quadrant
Trail Jammers, NC
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/n...bicon-2137905/
Corigirlloves is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-02-2014, 10:45 AM   #3216
mike_dippert
hodophobic

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:

I swear I saw a white cross in the back window of the car that took Beth. Can't find a pic to save my life though. I'll have to go back and watch that part again.

But anyway, speculation is that the priest took Beth. From what I've read about him, he is basically a coward that hid in his church, and locked people out to save his own ***. They subsequently get eaten by walkers. He has some kind of moral struggle with himself about the whole thing.

Since the show is a way for Kirkman to have a second chance at the story, maybe he's changed the priest's persona. Maybe he isn't a coward anymore, but still refuses to kill walkers b/c he still believes they're Children of God. That would explain the cleaned up walkers in the mortuary, and why he 'saved' Beth.

All speculation of course. Especially since I speculated that car could be affiliated with The Saviors. Gimple himself said Beth's story is not over, but no hints if she lives past, or is even part of, season 5.

I'm also curious about Kirkman wanting a lull between the Gov and Negan. The show's events have deviated from the comic so much, if Terminus is indeed the cannibals, D.C. should happen this season. There's nothing else worthwhile between the Hunters and D.C. Maybe that will be the the S5b premiere, and Negan is in the finale. That gives them eight episodes to deal with Terminus, maybe find Beth, and travel 600+ miles to D.C. Then another eight episodes of D.C. plot before a SHTF event with Negan.
JF taught me that the 2.5L, Ax-5 and D35 together are so powerful that angels weep when I shift into 4LO.
Quote:
The only thing a bicycle inner tube is good for, is tying a knot in the end of when you run out of condoms.
Unread 04-02-2014, 11:37 AM   #3217
Cooneys08JK

2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_dippert View Post
I swear I saw a white cross in the back window of the car that took Beth. Can't find a pic to save my life though. I'll have to go back and watch that part again..
The car definitely had a white cross on the back. I back your theory.

You can kind of make it out here....
car-kidnapped-beth.jpg

'99 Chilli Pepper XJ- Wheeler- BFG ATs, 2 " BB + bolt on stuff
Cooneys08JK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-02-2014, 01:59 PM   #3218
PhilipJ
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Looks like a first aid cross unless the lower part is partially obscured.

Cherokee Of The Month Winnar! - September 2012
PhilipJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-02-2014, 04:32 PM   #3219
RikRotorhead
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Somebody run that license plate through the DMV database so we can see where he took Beth. lol
RJC#512
RikRotorhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-30-2014, 04:57 PM   #3220
dayriesw
Web Wheeler

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Ready for new season. Where is it????
Unread 05-30-2014, 05:01 PM   #3221
mike_dippert
hodophobic

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Ready for new season. Where is it????
October
Quote:
Unread 05-31-2014, 06:58 PM   #3222
dayriesw
Web Wheeler

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_dippert View Post
October
I know when. I said where.
Unread 05-31-2014, 07:12 PM   #3223
PhilipJ
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Georgia.

Cherokee Of The Month Winnar! - September 2012
PhilipJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-01-2014, 09:09 AM   #3224
mike_dippert
hodophobic

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Filming is probably near Atlanta. Find a picture of those terminus maps if you want to know that. I'm hoping they'll end up in the Alexandria Safe Zone by the end of the season.
Quote:
Unread 06-01-2014, 09:38 AM   #3225
tony4311

I think the better question is where is Beth?
tony4311 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.