~ The Walking Dead ~~ - Page 211 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Film, Music and Art > ~ The Walking Dead ~~

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineJeep speedometer gears at rockridge4wdTeraFlex Now at Rockridge 4WD! BEST DEALS around!

Unread 03-21-2014, 06:15 AM   #3151
Vonguido
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by XJNKY
Yes, yes, a thousand times yes. thank you. Mazzara butchered season 3. The best parts of season 2 were already put in play by Darabont. Gimple is doing a good job in my opinion. It's no Shaw shank... but it's good. slow, but good.
I will agree he butchered season 3. The Governor should have died at the end instead of him being drug into season 4 and as much as I hate to admit it Andrea should not have died yet. She had wayyyyyy to much story left to tell. She had a lot more going on in the comics. I will agree it will never be a shaw shank, I just hope AMC doesn't pull another bs stunt w/ money and get rid of the show runner after this season or all new writers.

Vonguido is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-21-2014, 06:24 AM   #3152
Vonguido
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Lizzy and Mika are just like billy and Ben the twin boys from the comics. Ben is just like Lizzy and billy like Mika, Ben tortures a cat and is found out by billy then Ben kills billy the same way Lizzy did in the show. Now in the comics Carl actually kills Ben by sneaking into the trailer they locked him up in, while the group was deliberating on what to do with him(similar to season 2 with Randal), and shoots him. Obviously we know Carol puts down Lizzy in the show. Just wait till Neagan gets introduced either next season or the following.
Unread 03-21-2014, 08:14 AM   #3153
mike_dippert
hodophobic

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vonguido View Post
Just wait till Neagan gets introduced either next season or the following.
I haven't read the actual comics, but I have read plot summaries. Neagan sounds...I guess...interesting? I'm taking that with a grain of salt considering how much they have changed/added/removed putting it on TV. I mean, at this point Carol should be dead, Glenn and Maggie adopt Sophia, Carl & Sophia have a thing, Andrea is Rick's gf. Those all seem like major deviations. Makes you wonder why they've gone this route.
JF taught me that the 2.5L, Ax-5 and D35 together are so powerful that angels weep when I shift into 4LO.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrblaine View Post
The only thing a bicycle inner tube is good for, is tying a knot in the end of when you run out of condoms.
mike_dippert is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-22-2014, 11:05 PM   #3154
predat
1995 YJ Wrangler 

it's obvious where all the groups will end up, but the preview for the next episode...looks like it's really gonna ramp up towards the end. Sort of what I expected, the show was getting red-shirt-ish.
Unread 03-23-2014, 09:40 PM   #3155
aftex99

I wouldn't trust that place with unlocked gates
aftex99 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-24-2014, 06:00 AM   #3156
DJs99TJ
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Something way too fishy about Terminus! I expected more people, more security... I don't know.
DJs99TJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-24-2014, 09:42 AM   #3157
rootbeerfreak21
1977 CJ5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJs99TJ
Something way too fishy about Terminus! I expected more people, more security... I don't know.
did you see the previews for next week with rick all beat up in a dark room and an intercom saying WELCOME TO TERMINUS.

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum
rootbeerfreak21 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-24-2014, 09:59 AM   #3158
SLAGdawg
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Finally I get to post here. I haven't looked at this thread in two weeks because my DVR missed "The Grove". The tunnel scene was pretty awesome even though I knew Eugene & Co. saw Maggie, Bob, and Sasha and they'd save Glenn and Tara. There's no way Terminus is how it seems. I think it would be kinda cool if the group only stays there long enough for everybody to arrive, then they head out to Washington with Abe. I want them to start trying to find out what happened and how to fix it.

Great White Buffalo Build: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/great-white-buffalo-slow-build-1538022/
SLAGdawg is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-24-2014, 12:03 PM   #3159
predat
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLAGdawg View Post
then they head out to Washington with Abe. I want them to start trying to find out what happened and how to fix it.
I want to see this, too, more "TWD" science and application stuff, lmao. Also, bring back some of the gore from season 1.
Unread 03-24-2014, 12:19 PM   #3160
RikRotorhead
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Terminus looked too friendly to me. I would have been instantly suspicious. I'm sure there is something sinister going on there but I don't read the comics so I don't know.
I was really hoping Glen would have gotten eaten in the tunnel and Maggie would have found him there. they need to kill him off. I would frag his tent. lol
Next season prediction...
Eugene will save the day at Terminus, he will get laid by the lesbian girl, Maggie will hunt me down and have my babies, Rick will die, Carl will be molested by Michone, Glen will come out of the closet just before he's killed by Carol, Tyrese will finally man up and stop whining, Daryl will find Beth working at a brothel in Terminus, and Carl won't stay in the house.
I agree, the gore has dropped off quite a bit.
RJC#512
RikRotorhead is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-24-2014, 04:15 PM   #3161
SLAGdawg
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RikRotorhead View Post
Eugene will save the day at Terminus, he will get laid by the lesbian girl, Maggie will hunt me down and have my babies, Rick will die, Carl will be molested by Michone, Glen will come out of the closet just before he's killed by Carol, Tyrese will finally man up and stop whining, Daryl will find Beth working at a brothel in Terminus, and Carl won't stay in the house.

Great White Buffalo Build: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/great-white-buffalo-slow-build-1538022/
SLAGdawg is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-24-2014, 05:20 PM   #3162
Vonguido
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_dippert
I haven't read the actual comics, but I have read plot summaries. Neagan sounds...I guess...interesting? I'm taking that with a grain of salt considering how much they have changed/added/removed putting it on TV. I mean, at this point Carol should be dead, Glenn and Maggie adopt Sophia, Carl & Sophia have a thing, Andrea is Rick's gf. Those all seem like major deviations. Makes you wonder why they've gone this route.
Yes they have deviated a lot, however, Kirkman flat out said at comic con that with the show he has the ability to change things that after the comic was published he wishes he could have changed. ie Rick getting his hand cut off
Unread 03-24-2014, 06:58 PM   #3163
mike_dippert
hodophobic

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Are the comics worth reading for entertainment? I'm considering getting the hardcover collections (12 issues in each) on Amazon for $20ea.
JF taught me that the 2.5L, Ax-5 and D35 together are so powerful that angels weep when I shift into 4LO.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrblaine View Post
The only thing a bicycle inner tube is good for, is tying a knot in the end of when you run out of condoms.
mike_dippert is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-24-2014, 09:27 PM   #3164
predat
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_dippert View Post
Are the comics worth reading for entertainment? I'm considering getting the hardcover collections (12 issues in each) on Amazon for $20ea.
I read a random TWD comic, it was after carl had a big hole blown in his head, and Lori was bumping uglies with Rick. And neegan was...fat.
Unread 03-25-2014, 12:06 AM   #3165
tony4311

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_dippert View Post
That's how I do, have been from the start. I hate comics as a medium. Too small of a story snippet at a time. I like a book to last so I wait for each hardcover. I get a bit behind but worth it to me.
tony4311 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.