~ The Walking Dead ~~ - Page 21 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Film, Music and Art > ~ The Walking Dead ~~

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsDisc Brake Kits from ECGS

Unread 11-07-2011, 10:46 AM   #301
LilyBayXJ
Wheels With Moose

2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by willydigger View Post
That said, I believe Rick already knows because of the whisper from the CDC guy. He would know for sure pregnancy and ball park conception date based on the blood tests.
I forgot about the blood tests! That just restored a good part of my interest in the show, I agree with the statement that it's becoming a little drama-ish. That being said, I believe they're leading up to a big herd coming to the farm.

Also, the decision to send somebody down into the well was retarded. The thing's not going anywhere, why not just try to slip a noose around it's neck from above? Better yet, there's three other wells. The thing's been in there long enough, there's no chance the water isn't contaminated. Just forget the well and move on.

1983 CJ-5 - Stock - Sold
TJ Boot Camp
LilyBayXJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2011, 10:49 AM   #302
Freestyle713
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by theskier74 View Post
How did you know its shanes? And yeah only one zombie?! These next episodes better be good
it has to be shanes. if it wasnt, she wouldnt be so upset by it. and at first, i thought she was going into the field to kill herself with that knife.
Freestyle713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2011, 12:59 PM   #303
willydigger
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freestyle713 View Post
it has to be shanes. if it wasnt, she wouldnt be so upset by it. and at first, i thought she was going into the field to kill herself with that knife.
Not necessarily. I think the upset issue has more to due with raising a kid in Zombieland. Remember the previous episodes drama about life and the future.
Unread 11-07-2011, 01:02 PM   #304
FleshEater
2014 JK Wrangler 

I wouldn't even want to think about what I would do in that situation...why bother; the world they're currently dealing with isn't anything for a child to have to bear through. I'm all for "life" but in that situation everyone should be on birth control! At least until a fortress and city are re-designed to sustain safe living...I guess Zombies do have a shelf life.
Unread 11-07-2011, 01:08 PM   #305
MONSooNmonkey
1998 XJ Cherokee 

So... the episodes seem better but the guy who killed the fat dude and let the zombies eat him... his acting BLOWS

He's all twitchy and ****, like he's half retarded and doesn't know what to say =-\ or how to look. All bugged out on drugs or something idk.

First season so far > this season. I thought with them firing the old story writers and getting a better set in that it would improve, but if mr. no hands comes back then I'm going to stop watching.

Another point is how the hell does the deputy know the guy out in the country when he lived in the city? WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? this series is getting retarded quickly.
Unread 11-07-2011, 01:14 PM   #306
FleshEater
2014 JK Wrangler 

^What are you talking about?
Unread 11-07-2011, 01:16 PM   #307
RikRotorhead
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MONSooNmonkey View Post

Another point is how the hell does the deputy know the guy out in the country when he lived in the city? WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? this series is getting retarded quickly.

What are you talking about? Rick (the deputy) doesn't know the doctor. They never met before Otis shot Rick's son Carl.
You lost me.
RJC#512
RikRotorhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2011, 01:17 PM   #308
FleshEater
2014 JK Wrangler 

^That's what I thought when he posted that...lay off the moonshine when you're watching this show man; it will make more sense.
Unread 11-07-2011, 02:16 PM   #309
RikRotorhead
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Maybe he missed an episode or two.
RJC#512
Unread 11-07-2011, 06:32 PM   #310
SS 414
2006 XK Commander 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RikRotorhead View Post
Maybe he missed an episode or two.
Or all of the prior 9 episodes.
SS 414 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2011, 07:00 PM   #311
theskier74
2001 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by willydigger View Post
Not necessarily. I think the upset issue has more to due with raising a kid in Zombieland. Remember the previous episodes drama about life and the future.
that is my point... in a situation like this, a person needs to care for themselves and the group. that will be nearly impossible with a new born baby... it will require so much attention from her and the group which puts everyone in danger
Unread 11-07-2011, 08:07 PM   #312
RikRotorhead
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by theskier74 View Post
that is my point... in a situation like this, a person needs to care for themselves and the group. that will be nearly impossible with a new born baby... it will require so much attention from her and the group which puts everyone in danger
Good point. Babies are not quiet either. It may become an appetizer if it cries at the wrong moment.
Interesting twist there.
RJC#512
Unread 11-07-2011, 08:10 PM   #313
JPetru82

2001 TJ Wrangler 

babies make good distractions for the zombies, so that the adults can run away.
JPetru82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2011, 08:11 PM   #314
theskier74
2001 WJ 

i have often wondered like in an zombie apocalypse, of course you need to restart civilization, but at the same time, having children is a huge liability. a liability that puts everyone at risk, but you cant wait too long to have children because eventually you will die and humanity will not be able to restart. huge problem. also, when she has the baby, where will she have it? the farm house i suppose? but they wont be there in 9 months i dont think so will she be forced to give it on the road? delaying the group, putting them at risk, and risking her own life because it will not be as safe and clean as a hospital
Unread 11-07-2011, 08:32 PM   #315
RikRotorhead
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Doesn't somebody have a wire coat hangar and a shop vac? KIDDING!! Geez! Don't be so sensitive.
She of course will go into labor at the most inopportune moment, somebody will die, and she will name the baby after them.
I'm not sure if re-populating at this juncture is prudent. I think it could wait until they find safe haven which won't be at that farm house.
I'm just waiting for the deification to hit the rotary oscillator when Rick finds out it's Shane's kid. And how will Shane act when he finds out Lori is pregnant? He's gunna' go nuts (further nuts) because he'll know it's his just by doing the math. .
RJC#512

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.