~ The Walking Dead ~~ - Page 204 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Film, Music and Art > ~ The Walking Dead ~~

New jk doors from steinjagerEliminate Hood Flutter!!!Thursday Savings Blast

Unread 02-11-2014, 12:27 PM   #3046
mike_dippert
hodophobic

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by predat View Post
I want to see the group (or groups now) run into a group of engineers, there has to be something like that out there, using their wits to overcome the aftermath of the zombie apoc, even in walkingdeadland.
MacGyver meets the Robinson family!

JF taught me that the 2.5L, Ax-5 and D35 together are so powerful that angels weep when I shift into 4LO.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrblaine View Post
The only thing a bicycle inner tube is good for, is tying a knot in the end of when you run out of condoms.
mike_dippert is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-11-2014, 03:52 PM   #3047
predat
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_dippert View Post
MacGyver meets the Robinson family!
ya. You know, find a group that took a metal lathe and moved it in front of a door attaching some chain and barbed wire to shred any zombies that come in front of it, bottle neck all of em to walk right in the path, and /shred!. EDIT: the lathe could be powered by some means of science of course, lol.

Hehe, also, experimentation on zombies in the chem labs would be boss. I wanna see some science in the show after the collapse of the local CDC, but meh, it's about the drama, not the science. I'll take what I can.
Unread 02-11-2014, 06:41 PM   #3048
noodles5124

Have a feeling were going to see a few more episodes like this...couple characters per episode, showing where they ended up after leaving the prison. Probably show everyone meet up and then leave us with a huge cliffhanger at the end of the season.
noodles5124 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-11-2014, 06:44 PM   #3049
noodles5124

Quote:
Originally Posted by predat
ya. You know, find a group that took a metal lathe and moved it in front of a door attaching some chain and barbed wire to shred any zombies that come in front of it, bottle neck all of em to walk right in the path, and /shred!. EDIT: the lathe could be powered by some means of science of course, lol. Hehe, also, experimentation on zombies in the chem labs would be boss. I wanna see some science in the show after the collapse of the local CDC, but meh, it's about the drama, not the science. I'll take what I can.
I agree...I'd like to see what's going on in other parts of the country...see other towns and survivors, and deff want to see them run into other people like from the cdc still trying to figure how it happened and how to fix it
Unread 02-12-2014, 08:07 AM   #3050
predat
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodles5124 View Post
I agree...I'd like to see what's going on in other parts of the country...see other towns and survivors, and deff want to see them run into other people like from the cdc still trying to figure how it happened and how to fix it
or hell, I'll even take a mad scientist that is working against human survival for his/her own gain, like a Governor al a double PhD in frankenstein studies lmao.
Unread 02-16-2014, 08:35 PM   #3051
nwiTJdave

Who was the guy at the end of tonight's episode?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

This is for fighting, this is for fun.
nwiTJdave is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-16-2014, 08:41 PM   #3052
stockerokie
2000 TJ Wrangler 

G.i. Joe
Apparently Abraham
stockerokie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-17-2014, 01:00 AM   #3053
PhilipJ
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Same dude that was Bull Randleman in Band of Brothers.

Cherokee Of The Month Winnar! - September 2012
PhilipJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-17-2014, 06:10 AM   #3054
SLAGdawg
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Apparently that group at the end is big in the comics. Each episode so far in the second half of the season I've been getting more and more excited about the rest of the season.

Great White Buffalo Build: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/great-white-buffalo-slow-build-1538022/
SLAGdawg is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-17-2014, 03:35 PM   #3055
umbra
2014 KL Cherokee 

So where the heck did Carol come from? She said something about coming back right before the prison was attacked, but I didn't get it at all. Were we supposed to think she's been hiding out in the woods nearby?

And what's up with the psycho kid trying to smother the baby?
umbra is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-17-2014, 03:57 PM   #3056
PhilipJ
1999 XJ Cherokee 

It's only been one day since Rick and Carol went supply hunting and the time she caught up to Tyreese; she said she saw him run into the woods with the girls. The only question is why she went immediately back to the prison after Rick exiled her.

Psycho kid is psycho. She's the one that wanted to name the walkers, was likely feeding them rats through the fence, eviscerated the rat in the tunnel and cut up the rabbits. I'm wondering now if she's the one that killed Karen and David after Carol told her to 'be strong' and gave her a knife and Carol just helped cover it up.

Cherokee Of The Month Winnar! - September 2012
PhilipJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-17-2014, 09:14 PM   #3057
BYuen
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilipJ
It's only been one day since Rick and Carol went supply hunting and the time she caught up to Tyreese; she said she saw him run into the woods with the girls. The only question is why she went immediately back to the prison after Rick exiled her. Psycho kid is psycho. She's the one that wanted to name the walkers, was likely feeding them rats through the fence, eviscerated the rat in the tunnel and cut up the rabbits. I'm wondering now if she's the one that killed Karen and David after Carol told her to 'be strong' and gave her a knife and Carol just helped cover it up.
^ Yup I think Carol covered for the girl and didn't actually kill David and Karen.
BYuen is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-18-2014, 06:08 AM   #3058
Corigirlloves

2006 LJ Wrangler 

Abraham and his group are huge in the comics. They lead the story to different sections and in the comics its a little more exciting. I have to say comic vs show there's 2 completely different storylines.
Trail Jammers, NC
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/n...bicon-2137905/
Corigirlloves is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-18-2014, 05:46 PM   #3059
noodles5124

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwiTJdave
Who was the guy at the end of tonight's episode? Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Michael cuditz from southland I'm pumped to see him on the show since southland was cancelled
Unread 02-23-2014, 07:16 PM   #3060
OldCJ
1978 CJ5 

Woooot!
OldCJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.