~ The Walking Dead ~~ - Page 15 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Film, Music and Art > ~ The Walking Dead ~~

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineYear End Clearance Sale! Save 20%NEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!!

Unread 10-31-2011, 07:04 PM   #211
FleshEater
2014 JK Wrangler 

The zombie in the tree was eaten when it was just a dead human hanging there. I'm sure you could go into great detail as to why a zombie does or doesn't eat another zombie but just leave it alone...they don't eat dead meat...simple.

Unread 10-31-2011, 07:06 PM   #212
theskier74
2001 WJ 

ohh right i forgot about that... the fact that he was a human before haha stupid me. but yeah lets just leave it that and wait till sunday and hope its a little more intense...maybe the little girl comes back as a zombie? we need a zombie smiley
theskier74 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-31-2011, 09:18 PM   #213
cherrybomb05
2010 JK Wrangler 

Didn't you hear him read the note?
It went something like this
Got bit
Fever hit
World gone to ****
Might as well quit

Sent from my Droid using JeepForum
cherrybomb05 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-31-2011, 09:30 PM   #214
theskier74
2001 WJ 

yeah... i know i forgot.. my bad!
Unread 10-31-2011, 09:37 PM   #215
cherrybomb05
2010 JK Wrangler 

Lol eets allll guuuuud

Sent from my Droid using JeepForum
cherrybomb05 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-31-2011, 09:38 PM   #216
theskier74
2001 WJ 

im just hoping this sunday is a little better and more intense
Unread 10-31-2011, 10:03 PM   #217
scootz
2007 JK Wrangler 

I thought this was the best episode yet. Shane is going crazy he is going to either leave the group or he is going to take control of the group. Otis deserved to die its his fault they are there to begin with. I figured he would sacrifice himself, turns out shane just killed him. Really looking forward to the next episode, I doubt the find the little girl, or when they do she will be a walker and they will have to kill her.
Unread 10-31-2011, 11:06 PM   #218
BrandonJames
1974 CJ5 

shane didnt even have the decency to kill otis, he just wounded him and let the walkers have him.
BrandonJames is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-31-2011, 11:12 PM   #219
scootz
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonJames View Post
shane didnt even have the decency to kill otis, he just wounded him and let the walkers have him.
you got to give them good meat if he were dead not sure if they would have eaten him and given him time to get away. I would have done what Shane did. He has to get the **** back to the kid. He did what he had to do.
Unread 10-31-2011, 11:49 PM   #220
CJ258
1974 CJ5 

They haven't really addressed the issue of stench. These zombies should stink to high heaven but one managed to walk right up on Andrea.
And, if zombies eat, do they pull their pants down to take a dump or just cut loose ? I can't see how the smell wouldn't give them away more than anything else.
CJ258 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-01-2011, 01:35 AM   #221
AaronJ
1992 YJ Wrangler 

My biggest complaint with that scene is that while they are limping away, the zombies are right on their tail. They are firing at the zombies to keep them at bay and Shane supposedly had to shoot Otis because escape looked to be impossible but...

35 seconds elapsed from the time Shane shot Otis until the time Shane had the second backpack and was leaving.

They wrestled on the ground for 35 seconds yet while they were being chased, the zombies were only maybe 5 seconds behind them. What? Did the zombies stand back, grab some popcorn, and watch the fight? Are we supposed to believe Shane had to make the tough decision to shoot Otis because they were about to be caught by the zombies but somehow he had time to stop for over half a minute?

Neither of those is the answer of course. The answer is that the writers wanted the scene to be more dramatic than it would have been if Shane had shot Otis and snatched the backpack in two or three seconds. Unfortunately it's writing like this that kills the show for me (and there are many other examples of the same crap).

This is turning out to be yet another "drama for the sake of drama" show.
AaronJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-01-2011, 10:34 PM   #222
Freestyle713
1994 ZJ 

i just want them to find the little girl. i dont give a **** whether shes a zombie or not, just get the **** out of there already, jesus. its not even suspenseful anymore its just annoying. and shane needs to gtfo. hes a ******bag
Freestyle713 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-02-2011, 12:41 AM   #223
scootz
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freestyle713 View Post
i just want them to find the little girl. i dont give a **** whether shes a zombie or not, just get the **** out of there already, jesus. its not even suspenseful anymore its just annoying. and shane needs to gtfo. hes a ******bag
I like Shane, he made a promise that he would be back with the **** for Carl. He came back, by any means necessary. Other that that I agree with you. I dont really care about the little girl. She should have stayed where he told her to and they would be gone already.
Unread 11-02-2011, 11:25 AM   #224
RikRotorhead
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Shane's cool. He's just cracking under the pressure. Lori is driving him crazy. He needs to set out on his own. He didn't have the right to sacrifice Otis tho'. That was just wrong.
RJC#512
RikRotorhead is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-02-2011, 11:41 AM   #225
willydigger
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronJ View Post
This is turning out to be yet another "drama for the sake of drama" show.
Perfect summary. Completely agree.

Shooting Otis in the head and grabbing the gear is a perfectly reasonable alternative that doesn't undermine the story and could have easily shown the need for the action and Shane's breakdown.

I would agree with scootz had Shane made a reasonable choice. Murdering Otis and claiming it was for a greater good is baloney.

As written they added useless "drama" that IMO degraded the show. That and the dialog between Lori and Rick. I cannot imagine a circumstance where I would talk to my wife about "reasons to live".

Now get on the right path. Develop Shane into an evil, consumed with Lori, POS. Find Michonne and get a damn rifle in Andrea's hands.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.