~ The Walking Dead ~~ - Page 105 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Film, Music and Art > ~ The Walking Dead ~~

JEEP Gear Change Packages From ROCKRIDGE 4WD. We Are DIFFSavvy Billet LED Tail LightsNEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 11-06-2012, 08:28 PM   #1561
MattBillyTayloe
Web Wheeler
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by slate98ZJ5Niner
^^^

Spoiler alert. Rick gets his hand cut off by Merle.....
******r

MattBillyTayloe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-06-2012, 08:56 PM   #1562
Vonguido
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by slate98ZJ5Niner View Post
^^^

your assuming they follow the graphic novels...which they really have only used it as a guide line, because Daryl isn't in the comics, and tyrese who is in the comics isn't in the show...not to mention Lori wasn't suppose to die till the end of the group being in the prison...so what your saying is strictly an assumption not a spoiler.
Vonguido is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-06-2012, 09:25 PM   #1563
JPetru82

2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
What is the point of this? This statement has nothing to do with what is being talked about.
JPetru82 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-06-2012, 09:29 PM   #1564
slate98ZJ5Niner
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPetru82 View Post
What is the point of this? This statement has nothing to do with what is being talked about.
No, it isn't what is being discussed but everyone was trying to predict what was going to happen. So I told them what I thought was going to happen.
slate98ZJ5Niner is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-06-2012, 09:33 PM   #1565
JPetru82

2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:

No, it isn't what is being discussed but everyone was trying to predict what was going to happen. So I told them what I thought was going to happen.
that's not really what you think will happen if it's already happened in the graphic novels, which I assume most people on here haven't read. Not hating on ya, just my 2 cents.
Unread 11-06-2012, 09:52 PM   #1566
NJXJ91
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by slate98ZJ5Niner View Post
Who are you?
NJXJ91 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-06-2012, 09:53 PM   #1567
MattBillyTayloe
Web Wheeler
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJXJ91

Who are you?
He's..... "That guy"
Unread 11-06-2012, 10:07 PM   #1568
slate98ZJ5Niner
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattBillyTayloe View Post
He's..... "That guy"
"That guy"? What do you mean? If your implying that I'm a troll, your wrong. I've been a member of jeepforum longer than you have. Sorry I don't post all the time, the reason I joined this site was to gain useful info on my jeep that I was going to build. I'm not going to build it anymore because I decide it was too valuable to me to beat up. I've got another rig for that. I saw this thread and decided to post my opinion about what I thought was going to happen. Generally the tv series follows the comic, and Merle cuts off Ricks hand in the comic... Jeez You guys can't take a joke.
slate98ZJ5Niner is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-06-2012, 10:12 PM   #1569
MattBillyTayloe
Web Wheeler
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:

"That guy"? What do you mean? If your implying that I'm a troll, your wrong. I've been a member of jeepforum longer than you have. Sorry I don't post all the time, the reason I joined this site was to gain useful info on my jeep that I was going to build. I'm not going to build it anymore because I decide it was too valuable to me to beat up. I've got another rig for that. I saw this thread and decided to post my opinion about what I thought was going to happen. Generally the tv series follows the comic, and Merle cuts off Ricks hand in the comic... Jeez You guys can't take a joke.
Whoah whoah whoah, it seems it is you, who can't take the joke.
Unread 11-06-2012, 10:13 PM   #1570
JPetru82

2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:

ok, so I'm confused. where's the joke?
Unread 11-06-2012, 10:23 PM   #1571
NJXJ91
2001 XJ Cherokee 

I agree with the above. Dont be a ****** and say "spoiler alert, I'm also a ******." Dont come into the thread then try to say it was your prediction"
NJXJ91 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-06-2012, 10:26 PM   #1572
MattBillyTayloe
Web Wheeler
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJXJ91
I agree with the above. Dont be a ****** and say "spoiler alert, I'm also a ******." Dont come into the thread then try to say it was your prediction"
No hostilities, this thread doesn't need to b a flame war. Enough flaming happens in the show.
Unread 11-06-2012, 10:31 PM   #1573
GunMetalBlue
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:

Quiet down Francis

[FONT="Arial Black"][B][I]shall not be infringed[/I][/B][/FONT]
GunMetalBlue is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-06-2012, 11:04 PM   #1574
RikRotorhead
1988 YJ Wrangler 

That would be a pretty intense episode/scene if Merle did cut his hand off. Rick would find a way to kill Merle no doubt, or Carl would bust a cap in Merle's skull.
Anybody else think Merle will kill the gov and boink Andrea? Or will the gov be the unlucky recipient of a Katana blade?
RJC#512
RikRotorhead is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-06-2012, 11:54 PM   #1575
nwiTJdave

Quote:

"That guy"? What do you mean? If your* implying that I'm a troll, your wrong. I've been a member of jeepforum longer than you have. Sorry I don't post all the time, the reason I joined this site was to gain useful info on my jeep that I was going to build. I'm not going to build it anymore because I decide it was too valuable to me to beat up. I've got another rig for that. I saw this thread and decided to post my opinion about what I thought was going to happen. Generally the tv series follows the comic, and Merle cuts off Ricks hand in the comic... Jeez You guys can't take a joke.
You're*

This is for fighting, this is for fun.
nwiTJdave is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.