~ The Walking Dead ~~ - Page 103 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Film, Music and Art > ~ The Walking Dead ~~

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectJKS Now Available at www.baseline4x4.com, Trackbars, SkidsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 11-05-2012, 06:30 PM   #1531
Agony Wagon
Anti-Seizeaholic

1995 XJ Cherokee 

SPOILER ALERT: Next episode is gonna really blow your minds. Rick finds out Lori was faking her pregnancy the whole time.

Unread 11-05-2012, 06:34 PM   #1532
Budke
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agony Wagon View Post
SPOILER ALERT: Next episode is gonna really blow your minds. Rick finds out Lori was faking her pregnancy the whole time.
Damn.....she's damn good.

Colbert 2016!
Sometimes I question my sanity. Occasionally it replies.
Budke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-05-2012, 07:14 PM   #1533
Freestyle713
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtremzj View Post
you know this is a fictional tv show right?
[B]94 Grand Cherokee 5.2[/B] [SIZE="1"]33in. Federal Couragia M/T's on Procomp Steelies, np231 swap, IRO Hack n Tap SYE, Carolina Driveshaft, 4.5 in. lift, RE front upper/rear lower ca's, RC front lowers, Ironman rear uppers, IRO 4.5 coils in rear, 3.5 and 2" bb (no isolators) in front, Bilstein 5100's, Clayton/JKS adj. track bars, KOR rad support and SS, Magnaflow/Flowmaster exhaust, clear corners, custom light bar w/ Hella 500's[/SIZE]

[CENTER][COLOR="Yellow"][URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/groups/zombie-outbreak-response-vehicles/"][COLOR="Yellow"]Zombie Outbreak Response Team[/COLOR][/URL][/COLOR][/CENTER]
[QUOTE=elcorvino;14544406]Yea... It's kind of like the fat chick who lives around the corner. You aren't trying to get caught with her, but you know she'd be a good time.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=ScottD16;14460352]I had a dream my entire family was attacked by a giant polar bear. The crazy part was he attacked us with a giant spoon. Best dream ever.[/QUOTE]
Freestyle713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-05-2012, 07:32 PM   #1534
Timmay82
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Lori should have never gotten knocked up the first place. The baby has a grim future and it now complicates the survival of the entire group. Think about all the obstacles they now have. Rick, the self proclaimed group savoir endangered his wife, kid and the entire groups safety allowing himself to knock her up. They both are idiots in this story. I think people gravitate to Rick as the brave one. Really I have more respect for Maggie and her boy toy. Maggie was strong enough to gut her the baby, if we assume her son shot Lori than he is obviously become extremely numb to all of this and boy toy saved Rick in the city. He went in that city multiple times for supplies. Carol lost her daughter and husband and yet still holds her head up, obviously distraught from her losses. Rick? This is his first real loss. He wasn't vapable of choosing the baby or Lori and she knew it. That's why she wanted it down there and now versus waiting for Rick who would have probably complicated things further. Lori should have taken the pills at the farm. Anyways. I haven't read any of the books but I think the governor plays a roll with Ricks new burden, his own child. As it stands that compound is Ricks childs only hope for survival. I guess we will see. Just venting my.frustration with the writing of this show lol.
Disclaimer: All opinions expressed, (or even assumed) under the JeepForum user name: Timmay82, are strictly that of somebody else. If you don't agree, feel that you have been attacked and as such your feelings are hurt by the above said user, than you may present any issues that you may or may not have with somebody else!
Timmay82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-05-2012, 07:36 PM   #1535
Budke
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmay82 View Post
Lori should have never gotten knocked up the first place. The baby has a grim future and it now complicates the survival of the entire group. Think about all the obstacles they now have. Rick, the self proclaimed group savoir endangered his wife, kid and the entire groups safety allowing himself to knock her up. They both are idiots in this story. I think people gravitate to Rick as the brave one. Really I have more respect for Maggie and her boy toy. Maggie was strong enough to gut her the baby, if we assume her son shot Lori than he is obviously become extremely numb to all of this and boy toy saved Rick in the city. He went in that city multiple times for supplies. Carol lost her daughter and husband and yet still holds her head up, obviously distraught from her losses. Rick? This is his first real loss. He wasn't vapable of choosing the baby or Lori and she knew it. That's why she wanted it down there and now versus waiting for Rick who would have probably complicated things further. Lori should have taken the pills at the farm. Anyways. I haven't read any of the books but I think the governor plays a roll with Ricks new burden, his own child. As it stands that compound is Ricks childs only hope for survival. I guess we will see. Just venting my.frustration with the writing of this show lol.

Rick didn't knock her up.

Colbert 2016!
Unread 11-05-2012, 07:38 PM   #1536
ItsJustD
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Am I the only one who was excited to see Merle return?
ItsJustD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-05-2012, 07:39 PM   #1537
Timmay82
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budke View Post
Rick didn't knock her up.
Was that figured out? Regardless both Shane and Rick are idiots.
Disclaimer: All opinions expressed, (or even assumed) under the JeepForum user name: Timmay82, are strictly that of somebody else. If you don't agree, feel that you have been attacked and as such your feelings are hurt by the above said user, than you may present any issues that you may or may not have with somebody else!
Unread 11-05-2012, 07:39 PM   #1538
XJNKY
1998 XJ Cherokee 

If this show has taught me anything, it's to put condoms in your bugout bag.
XJNKY is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-05-2012, 07:40 PM   #1539
Timmay82
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsJustD View Post
Am I the only one who was excited to see Merle return?
I was because he rocks the boat. He doesn't like the Governor it seems, he hints towards having a thing for Andrea. He cares for his brother and his brothers survival can partly be attributed to staying with the group. We'll see.
Unread 11-05-2012, 07:41 PM   #1540
Timmay82
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by XJNKY View Post
If this show has taught me anything, it's to put condoms in your bugout bag.
lol
Unread 11-05-2012, 07:41 PM   #1541
Budke
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmay82 View Post
Was that figured out? Regardless both Shane and Rick are idiots.
It was stated last season that it was Shane. Lori even admitted it and that she knew it wasn't Rick's.
And yes, Shane is an idiot, that's why he's dead.
Rick knew having the kid would put the whole group at risk, but he loves his wife and she wanted to keep it so he let her.

Colbert 2016!
Unread 11-05-2012, 08:11 PM   #1542
Timmay82
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budke View Post
It was stated last season that it was Shane. Lori even admitted it and that she knew it wasn't Rick's.
And yes, Shane is an idiot, that's why he's dead.
Rick knew having the kid would put the whole group at risk, but he loves his wife and she wanted to keep it so he let her.
Ahh. I guess that is why he had that animosity built up earlier this season. I missed that. Thanks for clearing that up. I still think Rick is a turd nugget.
Unread 11-05-2012, 09:28 PM   #1543
Freestyle713
1994 ZJ 

Two things just occurred to me.

1. How did that little ***** dude that Rick left to get eaten last episode get out of that fenced in area? He was the one that was screwing with them, right?

2. If the governor said his wife died in a car accident 8 months prior to fit hitting the shan, how, and why the **** was her head in one of those tanks?
[B]94 Grand Cherokee 5.2[/B] [SIZE="1"]33in. Federal Couragia M/T's on Procomp Steelies, np231 swap, IRO Hack n Tap SYE, Carolina Driveshaft, 4.5 in. lift, RE front upper/rear lower ca's, RC front lowers, Ironman rear uppers, IRO 4.5 coils in rear, 3.5 and 2" bb (no isolators) in front, Bilstein 5100's, Clayton/JKS adj. track bars, KOR rad support and SS, Magnaflow/Flowmaster exhaust, clear corners, custom light bar w/ Hella 500's[/SIZE]

[CENTER][COLOR="Yellow"][URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/groups/zombie-outbreak-response-vehicles/"][COLOR="Yellow"]Zombie Outbreak Response Team[/COLOR][/URL][/COLOR][/CENTER]
[QUOTE=elcorvino;14544406]Yea... It's kind of like the fat chick who lives around the corner. You aren't trying to get caught with her, but you know she'd be a good time.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=ScottD16;14460352]I had a dream my entire family was attacked by a giant polar bear. The crazy part was he attacked us with a giant spoon. Best dream ever.[/QUOTE]
Freestyle713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-05-2012, 09:31 PM   #1544
nwiTJdave

And you trust what the governor says why?

This is for fighting, this is for fun.
nwiTJdave is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-05-2012, 09:32 PM   #1545
MattBillyTayloe
Web Wheeler
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Jut watche it earlier. So glad Lori is dead. Stupid B. kudos to Carl's for stepping up,
MattBillyTayloe is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.