~ The Walking Dead ~~ - Page 102 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Film, Music and Art > ~ The Walking Dead ~~

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineDan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!GEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE

Unread 11-05-2012, 07:41 AM   #1516
carlton

I think they're dragging this governor thing out too long... just leave or don't leave... I hate andrea I hope she dies

carlton is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-05-2012, 07:55 AM   #1517
JPetru82

2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by XJNKY
I thought they checked the pulse.

Anyway, it doesn't really matter, cause she was dead one way or another. Probably less traumatic to do it now than when she was trying to rip his throat out.
I never saw them check a pulse.
Plus, we never saw the kid actually shoot her. Just heard a gun shot.
JPetru82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-05-2012, 08:05 AM   #1518
link136937
1993 XJ Cherokee 

I wanted to see a zombie baby eat its way out!
link136937 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-05-2012, 08:18 AM   #1519
xtremzj
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by XJNKY View Post
What???
I'm sorry, did you just start watching this show? I've been wanting someone to kill that stupid B since the beginning of Season 2. Her death is loooooooong overdue. And, as usual, she goes out in the most selfish way imaginable, leaving the group with yet another burden. It's not like a baby is going to survive without a mother to feed it anyway.
why would you want her dead? Because she humped a dude when she thought her husband was dead??

So having a baby and dieing while giving birth is selfish??? Thats a douchbag thing to say..

And im willing to bed the baby survives... Remember the saying "it takes a village to raise a child"?
QuirkWorks Sponsored #44 subaru rally car
CHRYSLER CERTIFIED MASTER TECH. PM IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS.
xtremzj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-05-2012, 08:38 AM   #1520
JPetru82

2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by link136937
x2!!!!!
JPetru82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-05-2012, 08:51 AM   #1521
XJNKY
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
I never saw them check a pulse.
I thought that's what he did when he leaned over her before it panned away and we heard the shot. Idk, I didn't watch it a second time.

And you...

Quote:
why would you want her dead? Because she humped a dude when she thought her husband was dead??

So having a baby and dieing while giving birth is selfish??? Thats a douchbag thing to say..
Congratulations on being member number 7 on team Lori. I'm not saying dying during childbirth is selfish... under normal circumstances. I'm not sure if you've caught up on the plot, but they're in the middle of GD Zombie Apocalypse! She just spit out a baby... with no one who can take care of it, while they're struggling to feed themselves. Are you serious? If you'd like to get into a more analytical debate, you could look at how the writer has provided a very stark juxtaposition of how what is normally a blessing (baby) is a curse in this new world that has emerged. The story is not about killing zombies, it's about surviving and adapting to a post apocalyptic world. Part of that is having to relearn social interactions and life events. They Lori even outright talks about that in Season 2, how what would normally be a blessing is now a curse.

Lori has been nothing but a drag on the group since day 1. She hasn't contributed a single thing to the common good since washing clothes in season 1. She is worse than useless, she is a complete sponge. Even Carol has become a productive member of the group by now. Boinking Shane when she thought Rick was dead was an understandable mistake. Intentionally pitting Rick and Shane against each other and deciding to screw whoever came out of it alive is more on par with her list of actual offenses.

If you think her death was somehow tragic, I assure you, you are in the minority. You, the viewer, are not supposed to like the Lori character. They deliberately write the script to make you not like her. If you're defending her, that should be an indicator to you of some deep set character flaw within yourself.

Also, the baby does not survive. I promise.
XJNKY is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-05-2012, 09:27 AM   #1522
noodles5124

Lori never had a chance it was either due during the birth or have the baby die inside her and kill her lose lose situation. Rick is going to go f ing nuts probably kill someone. I'm mainly concerned about the gov. He's a ****** Andrea is an idiot and her friend needs to open her mouth, she find all this suspicious stuff but keeps it to herself and expect Andrea to listen to her
noodles5124 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-05-2012, 10:01 AM   #1523
NJXJ91
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Last episode was definatley the best through out the whole series
NJXJ91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-05-2012, 10:02 AM   #1524
xtremzj
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by XJNKY View Post
I thought that's what he did when he leaned over her before it panned away and we heard the shot. Idk, I didn't watch it a second time.

And you...

Congratulations on being member number 7 on team Lori. I'm not saying dying during childbirth is selfish... under normal circumstances. I'm not sure if you've caught up on the plot, but they're in the middle of GD Zombie Apocalypse! She just spit out a baby... with no one who can take care of it, while they're struggling to feed themselves. Are you serious? If you'd like to get into a more analytical debate, you could look at how the writer has provided a very stark juxtaposition of how what is normally a blessing (baby) is a curse in this new world that has emerged. The story is not about killing zombies, it's about surviving and adapting to a post apocalyptic world. Part of that is having to relearn social interactions and life events. They Lori even outright talks about that in Season 2, how what would normally be a blessing is now a curse.

Lori has been nothing but a drag on the group since day 1. She hasn't contributed a single thing to the common good since washing clothes in season 1. She is worse than useless, she is a complete sponge. Even Carol has become a productive member of the group by now. Boinking Shane when she thought Rick was dead was an understandable mistake. Intentionally pitting Rick and Shane against each other and deciding to screw whoever came out of it alive is more on par with her list of actual offenses.

If you think her death was somehow tragic, I assure you, you are in the minority. You, the viewer, are not supposed to like the Lori character. They deliberately write the script to make you not like her. If you're defending her, that should be an indicator to you of some deep set character flaw within yourself.

Also, the baby does not survive. I promise.
you know this is a fictional tv show right?
QuirkWorks Sponsored #44 subaru rally car
CHRYSLER CERTIFIED MASTER TECH. PM IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS.
xtremzj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-05-2012, 10:23 AM   #1525
J_Thack
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Screw Lori, I was waiting for her to die (that is if she really is dead). I was pissed that T-Dog got taken out though, but I guess there's only room for one token black guy.
Unread 11-05-2012, 11:14 AM   #1526
noodles5124

Pissed about t dog but that black had to die at somepoint and let's be serious wether Carl shot Lori or not do you really think she would survive being cut open and left to bleed out?
noodles5124 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-05-2012, 11:23 AM   #1527
XJNKY
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
you know this is a fictional tv show right?
A point I've made time and time again on this thread, which is why this:
Quote:

And im willing to bed the baby survives... Remember the saying "it takes a village to raise a child"?
Is stupid.

El Fin
Unread 11-05-2012, 11:23 AM   #1528
XJNKY
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
last episode was definatley the best through out the whole series
x2
Unread 11-05-2012, 05:57 PM   #1529
BYuen
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by link136937 View Post
The baby doesn't have any teeth lmao
BYuen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-05-2012, 06:25 PM   #1530
Budke
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Call me a dick or whatever, but in the zombie apocalypse, if I just had a child, I may use it as a distraction for the zombie to make my escape.

Its probably going to die anyways.

Colbert 2016!
Sometimes I question my sanity. Occasionally it replies.
Budke is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.