So I'm getting into Rap.... - Page 8 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Film, Music and Art > So I'm getting into Rap....

The ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! BroughRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 07-09-2013, 03:30 PM   #106
tyvanwie
1998 TJ Wrangler 

And I just preordered his new album.

Sent from my iForum using JeepPhone

I'm pretty sure I know what I'm talking about. I think...
tyvanwie is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-17-2013, 11:56 PM   #107
xrunndonex
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyvanwie View Post
I don't care for Jay z that much

Sent from my iForum using JeepPhone
Same here I hated him even more after I found out that back when he wasn't popular he had a friend they were basically a rap group he was the better of the two well they did something and jay sniyched and got his friend locked up he just got out a couple years ago. After he got out he tried contacting jay trying to figure out why the hell he did that and didn't even call him in prison jay didn't even give him any money I think his name is k-ryno or something like that but without him jay wouldn't be were he is.. jay is a greedy ****
xrunndonex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2014, 01:14 AM   #108
samuraisavr
2003 TJ Wrangler 

If you're going to talk rap, you have to mention 2 live crew, Do or Die, NWA, Outkast, Goodie Mob. These are the classics. Back when rap was actually art. There are only a handful of ppl today that are worth mentioning. Wayne, Em, Trinidad James is pretty sick.
Pocket
samuraisavr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2014, 05:21 PM   #109
xrunndonex
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samuraisavr View Post
If you're going to talk rap, you have to mention 2 live crew, Do or Die, NWA, Outkast, Goodie Mob. These are the classics. Back when rap was actually art. There are only a handful of ppl today that are worth mentioning. Wayne, Em, Trinidad James is pretty sick.
Lil Wayne! Are you joking listen to high by LSD
Unread 02-17-2014, 05:21 PM   #110
xrunndonex
1994 ZJ 

Even some of the more hardcore gangsta rappers have some good meaningful songs.
Unread 02-17-2014, 05:36 PM   #111
tyvanwie
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrunndonex
Even some of the more hardcore gangsta rappers have some good meaningful songs.
Hopsin, tech n9ne, and Rittz, for example

I'm pretty sure I know what I'm talking about. I think...
tyvanwie is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-26-2014, 11:09 PM   #112
nwiTJdave

Check out vocolo. It's a npr run program, but they play a lot of rap and hip hop. Most of it is small local artists who have made it somewhat big. Most are typically also rapping to make a statement. For example, Rebel Diaz.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

This is for fighting, this is for fun.
nwiTJdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-25-2014, 04:10 PM   #113
Gearhead31
1995 ZJ 

I guess I listened to the real heavy stuff.. UGK, Chamillionaire, Tupac, Biggie, Eazy, Bonethugz n Harmony, Lil Jon, Twista, Crime Mob, IceT, older Snoop, Twizted, Lil Boosie, three 6 mafia, project pat, lil wyte, master p, webbie, mob deep, xzibit(eh a couple songs), dj unk, ying yang twins, Trick daddy, Trina, jouvenile, mike jones, lil flip, pator troy, scrappy, bonecrusher, youngbloodz, peety pablo, all that stuff.
As to the new rap... Uh, yeah.. No thanks. Can't stand pretty much everything about all of it, minus some of the underground stuff
I've moved more towards the melodic death metal/viking black metal/gothic rock kind of stuff since some serious stuff went down and some life changing disasters happened.
I still find myself now and again cranking up the amp to max, starting off with some crime mob - ellenwood area(the original, not that b.s. remake) and enjoying the memories hahah, damn those were some crazy years back then!
[QUOTE=JasonStebbins]We can call it the Whoosh King Catalog System. :D[/QUOTE]
Gearhead31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-28-2014, 01:30 PM   #114
rdbs505

Been listening to mgk, weezy, khalifa, here lately.. still doesn't compare to older rap.
rdbs505 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.