Popular Bands that you think suck - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Film, Music and Art > Popular Bands that you think suck

Grizzly Lockers available at Rockridge4wd.comThe ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! BroughYukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon Zip

Unread 04-28-2010, 09:04 PM   #31
2000jeeper
2000 TJ Wrangler 

okay i cant stand elivis. he could not sing or act in my book. Also cant stand Kieth Urban.

Unread 04-28-2010, 09:04 PM   #32
HighFive
1981 CJ5 

The Beatles, Kings of leon, Girls like boys?? Or any other one of those gay *** bands, (new)Metallica, Fall out boy, Rise Against, i could go on and on.

You could add any rap from like 2000 on. But they're really not a band just crap.
Unread 04-28-2010, 09:07 PM   #33
Xerxes
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightRider View Post
nice! i was in a couple here and there a few years back nothin serious though, well good luck with that
sweet! thanks! its tough as hell, but if done correctly the benefits and rewards are awesome

|::Sahara Owner::|
Xerxes is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-28-2010, 09:08 PM   #34
TheDragonfly
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by paddingtonbear View Post
I could say the same thing right back at you? I think that stuff is crap, sounds like a 3 year old made it.
A three year knows about syncopatation? Knows how to counterpoint a phrygian dominant scale melody over a hungarian minor chord progression? Knows how to play Polyrhythm in 3/32 meter at 220bpm? A three year old knows the difference between a Am7diminished arpeggio and a C#Msus9 arpeggio?

There are melodies, patterns, and complexities to be realized and appreciated if enough time is spent soaking it all in.
TheDragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-28-2010, 09:15 PM   #35
nwiTJdave

Pearl Jam.

This is for fighting, this is for fun.
nwiTJdave is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-28-2010, 09:15 PM   #36
Xerxes
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDragonfly View Post
A three year knows about syncopatation? Knows how to counterpoint a phrygian dominant scale melody over a hungarian minor chord progression? Knows how to play Polyrhythm in 3/32 meter at 220bpm? A three year old knows the difference between a Am7diminished arpeggio and a C#Msus9 arpeggio?

There are melodies, patterns, and complexities to be realized and appreciated if enough time is spent soaking it all in.
nice.

10 char

|::Sahara Owner::|
Xerxes is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-28-2010, 09:20 PM   #37
KHoff90

Quote:

Wow man, don't get all butthurt lol.

Like many of the posters above, I absolutely HATE Lil Wayne.

PSN: KHoff128
KHoff90 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-28-2010, 09:23 PM   #38
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

2 words...

Lady ****ing Gaga

Illegitimi Non Carborundum

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-28-2010, 09:24 PM   #39
-ExDementia-
1991 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by paddingtonbear View Post
I could say the same thing right back at you? I think that stuff is crap, sounds like a 3 year old made it.
First sentence doesn't quite make sense... But you sir are entitled to your opinion

Quote:
Agreed. But you left out progressive metal.
Yes I did, I left out ALOT of genres I like heh... (Progressive, gore grind, folk metal, viking metal, blackened death metal, melodic death metal, technical death metal, thrash metal, speed metal, crust, avant garde, jazz fusion metal, doom metal, and power metal... just off the top of my head)
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, 'You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.'" [B]- George Carlin[/B]

[B][SIZE="3"]Click [URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/search.php"]HERE[/URL] for the elusive search button everyone talks about.[/SIZE][/B]
-ExDementia- is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-28-2010, 09:25 PM   #40
KHoff90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
2 words...

Lady ****ing Gaga
Two Words...

That is three.

PSN: KHoff128
KHoff90 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-28-2010, 09:26 PM   #41
-ExDementia-
1991 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:

Thank you for this post
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, 'You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.'" [B]- George Carlin[/B]

[B][SIZE="3"]Click [URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/search.php"]HERE[/URL] for the elusive search button everyone talks about.[/SIZE][/B]
-ExDementia- is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-28-2010, 09:30 PM   #42
TheDragonfly
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:

Yes I did, I left out ALOT of genres I like heh... (Progressive, gore grind, folk metal, viking metal, blackened death metal, melodic death metal, technical death metal, thrash metal, speed metal, crust, avant garde, jazz fusion metal, doom metal, and power metal... just off the top of my head)
We would get alot very well on a roadtrip
Unread 04-28-2010, 09:30 PM   #43
ArrizX
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Lil wayne. I'm happy he is in jail
ArrizX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-28-2010, 09:37 PM   #44
FortCollinsZJ
1993 ZJ 

Lil' Wayne X 1,000,000!

Oh, and a few years back, Hurricane Chris. "A bay bay" sooo annoying!

1998 5.9 limited, DT headers, CAI, 3" exhaust.
FortCollinsZJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-28-2010, 09:48 PM   #45
TheDragonfly
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Pretty much all rap is awful. As a joke, myself and three other high-class white boys, made a 4 track rap demo in an afternoon to prove how easy and cliche it was. Well People liked it and took it completely seriously. We had to take down the myspace page because so many record companies were sending us messages :Laughing:

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.