Music thread- hXc.metal.grindcore.thrash - Page 7 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Film, Music and Art > Music thread- hXc.metal.grindcore.thrash

ROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO NEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 08-10-2009, 09:30 PM   #91
stinkshoe27
2000 WJ 

Man...who'd have thought you'd meet someone from so close to home out on the great big interweb? Hit me up if you need any help on your Jeep or need anyone to check out a show with you. I'm going back down to Charlotte tomorrow to get ready for the semester to start.

stinkshoe27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-11-2009, 04:10 AM   #92
corndogduff

alexisonfire, armor for sleep, as i lay dying, atreyu, bayside, four year strong, norma jean, devil wears prada, bleeding through, poison the well, drop dead gorgeous, underoath, scary kids scaring kids, catherine, halifax, senses fail, bullet for my valentine...

just to name a few, hardcore/metal is my favorite genre at the moment by far
UT Jeepcrew #13
NIGHTCREW
corndogduff is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-11-2009, 06:33 AM   #93
DHRFX Joe
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by duffers View Post
alexisonfire, armor for sleep, as i lay dying, atreyu, bayside, four year strong, norma jean, devil wears prada, bleeding through, poison the well, drop dead gorgeous, underoath, scary kids scaring kids, catherine, halifax, senses fail, bullet for my valentine...

just to name a few, hardcore/metal is my favorite genre at the moment by far
Finally someone else that knows Catherine, most people I talk to never heard of them for some reason. Unbelievable band, The Naturals is an incredible album.
Unread 08-11-2009, 06:46 AM   #94
chaos22
1975 CJ5 

I love real hardcore music. Black Flag, Bad Brains, Dead Kennedys, Blood for Blood, agnostic front, 7 seconds, snapcase.. the list can go on and on. I can't stand these new kids that wear girl pants and think their dancing is some kind of art form.....

chaos22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-11-2009, 09:24 AM   #95
stinkshoe27
2000 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos22 View Post
...I can't stand these new kids that wear girl pants and think their dancing is some kind of art form.....
I agree entirely with that. Those are the same kids that make you feel out of place at shows when they stand in line and talk about you and how you're not "scene". They can't control themselves when dancing and get people hurt and try to muscle people into the pit that just aren't interested in it. Fortunately for me I'm a big guy and I don't take their **** but a lot of my friends have gotten hurt like this. I enjoy the music but I have to say I'm not that into going to shows anymore it just seems like such a fashion show and a bull**** front.
stinkshoe27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-11-2009, 09:29 AM   #96
iluvtruenos
2000 WJ 

No cannibal holocaust?

Rampant Pack of Retards group president.
2000 WJ, 4.5l, AX15, 242 D60/14b, 5.5" lift front, 7.5" rear. Ford Expedition rear coils, Ram 350 shocks, JKS, IRO Long Arms, cool Badlands flag thingy.
1987 XJ - Gone but not forgotten
iluvtruenos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-11-2009, 02:59 PM   #97
mJUSTINm
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos22 View Post
I love real hardcore music. Black Flag, Bad Brains, Dead Kennedys, Blood for Blood, agnostic front, 7 seconds, snapcase.. the list can go on and on. I can't stand these new kids that wear girl pants and think their dancing is some kind of art form.....

glad to see someone else that's into punk on here, glad I'm not the only one. I know there's a few others too.

Rkl, black flag, bad brains, suicidal tendencies, circle jerks, tsol.. It's all I listen to.
Unread 08-11-2009, 03:36 PM   #98
wmeyer116
1997 TJ Wrangler 

threat signal, anyone?
Leave your inbred childish comments somewhere else. They are not welcome on JF
wmeyer116 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-11-2009, 03:51 PM   #99
iluvtruenos
2000 WJ 

Hahahaha, I love pits cause I get to beat on those scene kids and it looks like I'm dancing.

I'll trip them, then repeatedly kick them.

I'm pretty sure I caused the ambulance to come at least twice.

Rampant Pack of Retards group president.
2000 WJ, 4.5l, AX15, 242 D60/14b, 5.5" lift front, 7.5" rear. Ford Expedition rear coils, Ram 350 shocks, JKS, IRO Long Arms, cool Badlands flag thingy.
1987 XJ - Gone but not forgotten
iluvtruenos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-11-2009, 03:58 PM   #100
Kenbo-Slice
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Fools like that are the reason why I don't go to shows very often.

1. I hurt them when they hit me by accident. (read: I knock them the **** out)
2. I end up getting tossed from the show anyway due to the fact that I punched (and/or) headbutted some cracker jack **** in the face, so it isn't worth going.

At a Killswitch Engage show, security threatened to toss me 8 times.... By the 6th time I realized the just didn't give a damn, so I continued laying a beatdown.
Kenbo-Slice is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-11-2009, 04:04 PM   #101
mJUSTINm
2006 LJ Wrangler 

maybe you're the *******?
Unread 08-11-2009, 05:15 PM   #102
DHRFX Joe
2004 WJ 

Anyone who starts a fight intentionally in a pit is a ****ing tool.

As for me......I never go in pits anymore, because showing up to work the next day with a black eye or fat lip won't go over so well.
Unread 08-11-2009, 07:52 PM   #103
Kenbo-Slice
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Ok, I should have been more clear.

.... When jerkoffs that "dance" get too crazy and kick or punch me while I am trying to enjoy the show is when they get beaten down. I do not start any fights intentionally, it isn't worth the trouble.
Kenbo-Slice is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-11-2009, 08:24 PM   #104
DHRFX Joe
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenbo-Slice View Post
Ok, I should have been more clear.

.... When jerkoffs that "dance" get too crazy and kick or punch me while I am trying to enjoy the show is when they get beaten down. I do not start any fights intentionally, it isn't worth the trouble.
I prefer my brother's technique:

1st offense: (verbally) "Quit the ****"
2nd offense: *grab them by the neck* "I said quit the ****"
3rd offense: KO

I don't know why, but it seems to work for him. He's got that "tough guy" mentality, and I'll admit he can hold his own in a fight, but he hasn't had his first major ***-kicking yet (that I know of), so that may change.

There's been more than one occasion where we'll be at a show, he'll run up to me, grab my arm and say "We gotta go man"......"Why?"........"I just punched some guy in the head for giving my friend **** and he fell to the floor."........."That sucks...."................"Yea, turns out he was security, too"
Unread 08-11-2009, 11:18 PM   #105
mightydog78
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHRFX Joe View Post
Finally someone else that knows Catherine, most people I talk to never heard of them for some reason. Unbelievable band, The Naturals is an incredible album.
im glad you guys know about them too. their new album is pretty sick too.

Charlotte, NC / Southport, NC

Mechanical Engineer
mightydog78 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.